Sticks - Event Team App

Achille The Wolf

Name: Sticks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131621890

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6 i have a pretty solid knowledge of scp I have fun scrolling through the wiki picking ones that catch my eye and reading them.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): yes, although it is a small thing i was co-owner of a small server, we did not get many people and it was a simple darkrp but i would set up events there for the players so they had something to do.

How Active are you?: Im on daily.

How many warns do you have?: 3.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I as an event team member would dedicate my time to making the server as fun as i can by making events that people want, at the I will watch what people say at the end of event as well as how they rate them for feedback in planning future events. I will also strive to making my events detailed as well as enjoyable by doing research and spending time planning them. I would strive to constantly improve my event based on what the people ask for while also coming up with my own ideas molding the perfect events, I am on daily and am constantly on the scp wiki reading articles so my knowledge of scps is constantly growing adding more ideas of things i can do as an event team member. I keep things organized and in a folder for ideas i have when it comes to events and constantly reference it when i play alone testing ideas and future events to make sure it goes how it should and does not cause caouse being to overpowered or too underpowered

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would have a few almost human sized mechanical things caused by the clockwork virus known as scp 217 (made of gears, pipes, exc.) In a part of the facility. i will have a special biohazard unit come in to decontaminate, as well as contain the scp and set the foundation back to normal .I would also be  getting a few people to be individuals so te infected inhe team has something to decontaminate other then a set of still statue. they will investigate and hunt down the individuals and move them to a biohazard area where they will then be terminated, they will be told they need to be as sure as possible because we do not want to have any false casualties (these infected individuals as well as the biohazard unit will be selected by people who are wanting to join the event)

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite scps is scp-2006 (too spooky) it is an scp that can turn into anything scary attempting in any way possible to scare you. Its terrifying wondering what would happen if it found something scary in today's world instead of something that is not scary

Edited by Achille The Wolf

• Hoovy locked this topic