Ajax Staff Report

Scout

Your In-game: Dr. W/Kleiner/Austin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56183133

The admin's name in-game: Ajax

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Robosensai (STEAM_0:1:157624275)

What did the admin do: While playing as 682 (Breached), I stumbled near 049's gate while D-Class were trying to open it. One of them explained to me the situation that the door would not open so I called an admin and waited to which Ajax was the one who took the sit. He teleported, went silent and went off frustrated that "teaming was strictly not allowed, this is not okay." freezing all of us. I was the main one trying to explain that the guys I called the admin for are not teaming with me due to this being an ooc issue; and I would have killed them if they hadn't explained this to me. Ajax took his time speaking over all of us and being extremely rude to which because I was froze an MTF tranq'd me and Ajax did nothing about it as he was not aware of the people around us during this time. Ajax left to talk with the D-Class, so I stumbled off to 076-2's CC to hide from Alpha 1/Nu7, I don't know which one was trailing me but anyways; while in the CC he then once again tp'd to me and exclaimed frustrated that I was in big trouble and would be facing a ban sooner a later if I "kept on what I was doing" which I don't know what I was doing but whatever. After waiting a minute or two of silence he froze me and I complained about it, telling him that he had no reason to freeze me due to us being alone in a docile room. He went silent after freezing me which really irritated me cause I try'd talking to him. While doing that though, I was gagged and he went on about "Come on your not in trouble just calm down buddy" as if I was an infant which then again irritated me. When I was ungagged, I explained to him how I literally wasn't teaming at all; and which right after he asked "Why were you teaming?". When I already explained to him how I wasn't teaming. He wen't on to ask who breached me to which I said a D-Class Expert, then again he asked if I killed him and I said that I didn't due to the D-Class was killed by MTF or ran away cause I didn't see him when I ran through the gate. I was gagged again, and eventually muted when I kept asking him to just ungag me and actually listen to what I have to say. Later he just told me "Alright, I'm just gonna demote you off 682 okay?" to which I explained in admin chat (the only place I can type) I might as well hop off the server and let someone else take the job. I hopped off, and was informed by Infected in TS that I was warned for LTAP and the warning specifically saying "LTAP, supposedly teaming as 682." I was, apparently, "supposedly" teaming when I literally explained for a couple solid minutes on how I wasn't.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): I posted files of the proof; you can even see in ooc chat that 049 was saying that the doors are broken.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I would personally request, a full retraining of the duty's of a staff member. Staff in my opinion, are supposed to be in assistance of said member of the community. Listening, and thoroughly taking note of the situation. That's not what happened to me, I was ignored during the duration of the entire sit.

Any extra information: Ajax has shown disrespect on multiple other branches such as A1, poking at Nimo (VCMDR of Nu7) about why he has strikes as well as degrading/insulting Nu7. Saying that Nimo's warns represent Nu7 pretty well. This also goes in GENSEC when although not disrespect, he had called a lock-down as a Sergeant Major on DEFCON 4 which is strictly not allowed but, he proceeded to do it anyway.

The bright light is him btw, just wanted to make sure I get that.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Edited by Scout

Well I told other MTF members to stay away and not interfere, also he was screaming at me when I was trying to talk to him and he started to cuss at me. Also when a situation like "the keycard cracker is not working properly" your supposed to either try again and or go on the fourms and go to bug reports so that staff members could fix it. Also you where in an rp situation as 682 and did not kill them when they said something was wrong tell them to go on the fourms then go back into Rp but until, and there was no SMT members on to fix the problem so I would obviously assume that you guys where teaming, and there was more than 5 people to even hear what is going on to hear what the problem is and what's going on. But you shouldn't be cursing at staff because when I tped to you and was calm until you started to curse at me. So if something like that happens again you could call an Smt if they are on and not busy or goto the fourms and report the bug.

What? I literally was calm until you went crazy about teaming and froze all of us. Also Rang was on, someone who can fix keycard scanners.. I was hoping for him to TP instead of you who can't fix keycard scanners. You didnt stay calm at all during the situation as well, seeming you were trying to scare me with the ban threats. Also the thing about me "cursing at staff" is near to non-existent as I once or twice used some swear words thrown into what I was saying. Otherwise, saying I was "screaming at you" and non stop cussing is unbelievable to hear from that of a staff member. (Edit: You also today, brought me into an admin sit and read my staff report to me as I was frozen. Abuse of staff powers. In the sit you literally told me most of the stuff I put on there wasn't true and Moderator Bubba was there to witness it.)

Edited by Scout

Okay, I'm going to take two sides and then decide if I support this or not.

On Ajax's side:

- He didn't know what in the WORLD was going on.

- He wasn't able to fix the keycard scanner, but took the sit anyways since Rangiatea would likely be busy with Rangiatea stuff.

On Scout's side:

- He was teleported to multiple times, breaking roleplay multiple times after the sit.

- Roleplay was interrupted even after the sit.

- He froze people for no reason.

- He gagged Scout for no reason.

I would also like to make an off-note that, Scout, people are allowed to make lockdowns on DEFCON 4 if they are Master Sergeant or higher. The NCO Guide for Security says that.

Unless Ajax has some defense against this which he may tell me...

My personal verdict is that I +Support this staff report with the punishment of a re-training on what to do during sits from either a Senior Moderator or higher.

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• Manager

+Support

When talking to Austin in Teamspeak you brought him to a sit and talked to him about the staff report saying "This is false, I never did that" ETC.

You abused your powers and NO staff member should ever do that and make the member feel Targarted.

I  would think a stern talking to or a punishment is most necessary in the situation.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ Support

I took a ticket about scout wanting to be ungagged and unfroze, i thought a staff member forgot to do so after a sit. But to my surprise he was in a sit atm. From what i got they were talking about the report when i teleported.

Scout was telling me to look at the report so I could see his side of the story. I looked and he posted it about 30 min ago, which means scout was put in a sit for no reason just so they could talk about the report on Ajax

+ Support

Ajax, while you are a good dude, you just didn't handle this situation very well. Outside of the initial incident that sparked this report, pulling the player into a sit and freezing him to read him his own report is absolutely outside of the scope of what is acceptable. You have a good head on your shoulders, and you've been doing some good stuff as an admin when we've been working together, but these are some big mistakes.

With the original incident, I and numerous others have paused RP situations when glitches have been found on the server to ensure they are fixed prior to returning to play. It's entirely possible that the D-Class around the door weren't aware of how to contact an admin, or that was even the right person to contact to fix the door. It's unlikely that a group would be teaming up if they themselves called you through admin chat.

If you have a situation where players across the board are reporting an issue such as this, I would recommend taking a step back to evaluate the entire situation first. I routinely will teleport over to a call and take a second or two to see what's going on around me before making contact with the reporter to gain a little bit of context. I can not overstate how much this has helped in a couple of sits that I've taken. 

As staff members, you have to remember that we must remain professional at all times because we are the representatives and faces of the server. If we get mad or frustrated, that's the time to take a step back and remember that this is just a game, and to let some of what happens just flow right over you.

I recommend an extended probationary period as a trial moderator, as well as a shadowing period for Ajax to see how more experienced moderators handle different situations.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

15 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Ajax, while you are a good dude, you just didn't handle this situation very well. Outside of the initial incident that sparked this report, pulling the player into a sit and freezing him to read him his own report is absolutely outside of the scope of what is acceptable. You have a good head on your shoulders, and you've been doing some good stuff as an admin when we've been working together, but these are some big mistakes.

With the original incident, I and numerous others have paused RP situations when glitches have been found on the server to ensure they are fixed prior to returning to play. It's entirely possible that the D-Class around the door weren't aware of how to contact an admin, or that was even the right person to contact to fix the door. It's unlikely that a group would be teaming up if they themselves called you through admin chat.

If you have a situation where players across the board are reporting an issue such as this, I would recommend taking a step back to evaluate the entire situation first. I routinely will teleport over to a call and take a second or two to see what's going on around me before making contact with the reporter to gain a little bit of context. I can not overstate how much this has helped in a couple of sits that I've taken. 

As staff members, you have to remember that we must remain professional at all times because we are the representatives and faces of the server. If we get mad or frustrated, that's the time to take a step back and remember that this is just a game, and to let some of what happens just flow right over you.

I recommend an extended probationary period as a trial moderator, as well as a shadowing period for Ajax to see how more experienced moderators handle different situations.

I honestly think Ajax Deserves another chance, Like one of the suggestions above.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 5/24/2019 at 7:41 PM, Scout said:

(Edit: You also today, brought me into an admin sit and read my staff report to me as I was frozen. Abuse of staff powers. In the sit you literally told me most of the stuff I put on there wasn't true and Moderator Bubba was there to witness it.)

Yeah. +Support for all of this and especially this ^

Yeah, don't be fucking reading staff reports to people who reported you and freezing them because your that salty ajax.

-OG Minge

9 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

Yeah. +Support for all of this and especially this ^

Yeah, don't be fucking reading staff reports to people who reported you and freezing them because your that salty ajax.

Agreed

14 hours ago, Bor said:

I honestly think Ajax Deserves another chance, Like one of the suggestions above.

+Support but he needs to be retrained cause this is unacceptable.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support this is what happened i was there as 1245 - 02 for the most part and we called an admin since the door was broken. he yelled at us and did not fix the door.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 5/26/2019 at 2:02 AM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

- He wasn't able to fix the keycard scanner, but took the sit anyways since Rangiatea would likely be busy with Rangiatea stuff.

i pretty sure ive gone to all keycard scanners i saw, hmm i might have went afk?

oh wait i think i did end up fixing the door, after this sit finished, my mistake 

On 5/25/2019 at 12:41 PM, Scout said:

You didnt stay calm at all during the situation as well, seeming you were trying to scare me with the ban threats.

(Edit: You also today, brought me into an admin sit and read my staff report to me as I was frozen. Abuse of staff powers. In the sit you literally told me most of the stuff I put on there wasn't true and Moderator Bubba was there to witness it.)

threatening players if this is true 

abuse of power taking a player aside and telling him hes lying in the report

On 5/26/2019 at 9:38 AM, Bubba1 said:

+ Support

I took a ticket about scout wanting to be ungagged and unfroze, i thought a staff member forgot to do so after a sit. But to my surprise he was in a sit atm. From what i got they were talking about the report when i teleported.

Scout was telling me to look at the report so I could see his side of the story. I looked and he posted it about 30 min ago, which means scout was put in a sit for no reason just so they could talk about the report on Ajax

gagged and froze the player so they can "talk" about the report 

if he was gagged froze and bought without wanting to speak to you about it then again this is abuse so that you can force your side upon the player 

+support 

This community is meant to be a friendly community and the staff member in question acted horribly involving the entire situation  

targeted the player 

refusing to allow the player to communicate

caught by other staff forcing the player to listen to his side for the report 

threatening the player 

Important

Be friendly to our players!

This is the most important rule out of all the rules. This is taken very seriously. If you, as staff, receive a complaint about being disrespectful to a player it will be a demotion.

You are the staff member. You should be one of the friendliest people on the server!

Staff Sits

Treat every player with the same respect you would treat the higher staff with.

Do not be rude in a sit.

Never lose your temper in a sit and yell at the player.

Remain calm during the sit.

Do not interrupt a player that is talking during a sit. We all know how annoying that is.  (this one wasnt really broken because the player wasnt able to communicate but i think that makes it worse)

thats a lot of things from our handbook that have been broken. due to the amount of things from the handbook the staff said he read and understood has been broken a removal might be fit.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."