Emoonk Blacklist Appeal

Emoonk

Name: Emoonk

What Rank Were You? PVT

Forums Account Name: Emoonk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78928930

Reason: Racism, Inactivity, Cuffing

Why Do You Wish To Appeal? I want to appeal because I have learned that using the n-word (soft or hard) is not wanted by CI because it degrades what they stand for and what they represent. It was a mistake that I will not make again, I messed up and I understand the importance of it. The inactivity was my fault for not remembering to make a LOA, I will keep up with any future plans I have, and plan on my LOAs if I ever come to that situation. The cuffing was me messing around with a friend, but that doesn't matter, whether or not it was with a friend shouldn't change it, it makes CI look bad to the server and I understand that. I want to go into RnD and continue my time with CI in the research side of things.

Do you understand that any further violation of Chaos Insurgency guidelines, will result in a Permanent / Unappealable Blacklist? Yes.

Do you understand that should your appeal be accepted, additional punishment may be put in place? (e.g. Do Not Promote / Strike / Demotion) Yes.

+Support Matured since last blacklist appeal. I haven't had problems in or during RP with Emoonk. He is still dedicated to wanting to become CI and he knows that he can be punished permanently if he messes up again. Try to not use the Nword in any context ingame as it doesn't look very good. Hope to see you soon.

Edited by TideTerror

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

35 minutes ago, shut up blanke said:

+Support

I can understand, our emotions get the better of us sometimes when we are bored.

Although, you know that the N is not acceptable under any circumstance on gaminglight so please remember to think before you are going to say something

20 hours ago, TideTerror said:

+Support Matured since last blacklist appeal. I haven't had problems in or during RP with Emoonk. He is still dedicated to wanting to become CI and he knows that he can be punished permanently if he messes up again. Try to not use the Nword in any context ingame as it doesn't look very good. Hope to see you soon.

Trap.—

giphy.gif