1. 1. Is the warn false

• Yea
    • Nah chief your a minge

Your In-game:CHIKEN

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:114115699

The admin's name in-game:Ternith

The admin's steam name (If you know it):No

What warning did you receive:http://prntscr.com/ns4udl

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):http://prntscr.com/ns4udl https://plays.tv/video/5ce5ec1395b656abf2/chicken

Why do you think this warn was false:Ill just explain the whole story,so i was on 096 for my first time and 035 was breaking scps out. We were at gate A when mtf came from behind us. I turned around noticed that the mtf was looking at me for what i thought was more than 3 seconds, lunged out at him and he moved away and missed the original guy i was aiming for and killed daedran. Then an hour later after all this happened i get tped to an admin sit, and they showed me the evidence. While we were talking about the situation and I was trying to defend myself he warned me. He told me that i had to press r and wait for the scream to commence which he called my "charge up" then i could kill them. He also said i had to alt walk the entire time which i was until i saw them looking at me and lunged at them. In the video you can literally see me alt walking if i wasn't the player model would of put the hands up which i had realized after playing on him for like 30 seconds. I really wasnt trying to break any rules as i never play on SCPS and i read the motd for rules on 096 and all it says is http://prntscr.com/ns4xmq. Correct me if im wrong but i only have to alt walk if noone is looking at me it says if i see someone look at me for a few seconds than i become a "Killing machine" and move incredibly fast which i may shift and lunge at my enemy, therefore both of the reasons were false. I dont even know what he ment by my "charge up" nor did i know you could press r and scream.

Any extra information: Heres the video https://plays.tv/video/5ce5ec1395b656abf2/chicken

I would like to note that I will remain neutral on this. I was called on by AlexMSD to handle the sit since, technically, he was a witness. He had a recording of the incident as shown above. But this entire incident, whether he knew the rules or not, from his even own understanding, included him failing to wait before charging at the enemy to confirm if he really waited three to four seconds, and failing to alt-walk as stated to do in the SCP-RP MOTD. He changed his reason for doing constantly. From 'it looked like you looked at me from that far back' to 'I was aiming for the Juggernaut'.

Again, personal +/- Support so I don't influence decisions. But this is strictly what happened from the recording and from the sit.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

6 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

I would like to note that I will remain neutral on this. I was called on by AlexMSD to handle the sit since, technically, he was a witness. He had a recording of the incident as shown above. But this entire incident, whether he knew the rules or not, from his even own understanding, included him failing to wait before charging at the enemy to confirm if he really waited three to four seconds, and failing to alt-walk as stated to do in the SCP-RP MOTD. He changed his reason for doing constantly. From 'it looked like you looked at me from that far back' to 'I was aiming for the Juggernaut'.

Again, personal +/- Support so I don't influence decisions. But this is strictly what happened from the recording and from the sit.

I dont think you read my post completely. I said as you can see in the video I was alt walking, and even AlexMSD knows i was as he was watching us the whole time. Also theres no such thing as charging up in the MOTD i still dont even know what you mean about it. Lastly you called me to the sit an hour after it happened i even said i dont even really rmber what happened so its likely im going to change my story as i rmber things.

53 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

I dont think you read my post completely. I said as you can see in the video I was alt walking, and even AlexMSD knows i was as he was watching us the whole time. Also theres no such thing as charging up in the MOTD i still dont even know what you mean about it. Lastly you called me to the sit an hour after it happened i even said i dont even really rmber what happened so its likely im going to change my story as i rmber things.

I did not originally bring you into the sit. AlexMSD did. He asked me to handle it. Sure, I'll agree, judgement can be cloudy when you're looking away from the spot the offender stood at. But I warned you because of the evidence. I did not warn you because of any bias.

Also, as you stated (and Daedran can remember you stating it) you said the wait time of someone looking at you (which I defined as 'charge up') was three seconds.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

The video evidence is not that good and quite frankly doesn't provide key perspectives that I wanted to get so I would know how the situation played out. With that being said, I don't think the video proves the points Chiken is trying to make. Any evidence should be from a first person point of view and it didn't catch when 096 (Chiken) and Daedran made eye contact and it is extremely difficult to determine if the rules were in fact followed. However, I do believe the warn is false after having talked with Chiken and Ternith.

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic