Hanz Grübers Introduction

DDGJackson Grant

This is gonna be long and boring so skip it if you're not interested.

So To start off, I would like to introduce myself as Jackson, In game (1944) my name is hanz, but anyone in teamspeak can feel free to call me jack/Jackson or hanz. I've played a little on all GL servers but I'm just now writing this as I am choosing to settle down on 1944 and play that as my main garrys mod server. I am on the german side, in the panzer division. I will always be in teamspeak so feel free to contact me about anything

I look forward to making many friends within the community so please, do not hesitate to approach me about anything!!.

A little bit about me. Up until a few years ago I was a main Xbox one player(I know xbox is very toxic, precisely why I left) I now play on PC and don't play many other games besides gmod. I have over 3000+ hours and am almost always on it. I try to balance games and life, I'm currently participating in as many extra curriculars in attempt to receive my advanced regents diploma, I play sports all year round and in the summer I do college programs, But I still manage to play regularly. I'm quite nerdy so If anyone needs help on AP calculus or AP chem, Don't hesitate to ask for help on homework!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, I hope you enjoyed!

super cool to meet you! Hope you enjoy the community 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Bread locked this topic