SCP-012 Dr Victor 5/22/2019

Clearance Level: 2 

List of personnel involved in testing: Dr Victor, 2 class D's

Level D personnel involved: D-2476, D-2093 (2 class D's)

SCP: 012

Errors and/or safety hazards: If someone goes into scp 012 and cant see it, it still would read the lines and even attempt to ripe the blindfold off. 

Question: i wanted too see if a class D has a blocked vision like glasses and blindfold and would resist scp 012's pattern of music or script

Background Research:I had two (2) Class D's with me, D-2476 was given sunglasses and went into the chamber, the class D died within seconds. D-2093 was told to stand in-front of the door way, when told to go in he needed to walk directly straight and blindfolded, i opened the door and told him to go into the chamber, as he walked 
in i saw him trying to ripe the blindfold off and died almost instantly as well. D-2476 and D-2093 are now terminated

Hypothesis: i wanted too see if a class D has a blocked vision like glasses and blindfold and would resist scp 012's pattern of music or script

Observation / Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: D-2093 has ripped off his blindfold like he wanted too see scp 012 and D-2476 didn't react to the sun glasses in which he still could of seen 
scp 012.

Do your results align with your Hypothesis?: No, the class D's resisted the blindfold and glasses and still read scp 012, in which no my hypothesis didn't do the results.