BOb the builder - False Warn Report

Killer_Queen.exe

Your In-game: JR Killer Queen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52679299

The admin's name in-game: BOb the builder

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Staff Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):20190510172130_1.thumb.jpg.71da0091d0667433fde55df929f16762.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I messaged in the admin chat why I was randomly warned since I was AFK at the time.  BOb the builder teleported to me and told me that he had accidentally warned me instead of someone else.

Any extra information: There was someone going around breaking some rules.  He also had the word "Killer" in his name, so the admin must have accidentally warned me instead of him during an admin sit.  There's no need to punish the admin if that's what happens when there's an accidental warn.  It was an honest mistake and I can see how it could have easily happened.  Also, sorry if the picture turns out blurry (if you need me to re-upload it a different way just ask me), it says in the chat "Senior Admin | BOb the builder: the warn was false for staff diss"

7 hours ago, steppy said:

The admin needs to be talked to just to make sure that it's true. 

If it's true then obviously: +Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

This is a fact. I did accidentally. Plz remove it smt

Also I was trying to warn the dude but the dude ltaped  before I clicked enter.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic