Steve staff report

Froggie

Your In-Game Name: SNR Froggie 1D79

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155861030

Staff member's In-Game Name: SRT SSGT Steve

What did they do? We had a bank raid call,  I moved in, SRT SSGT Steve orders me to "get out of his bank" so I follow the order. Once we had confirmed that there were no hostages dispatch orders us to enter the bank. We do. SRT SSGT Steve then says "It would be nice if this SNR wouldn't fucking push in, not get the hell out" So I said, and Maybe I Was wrong for this, (personally I don't think so) I told him to shut up steve, dispatch ordered us, he then proceeded to tell me how he dictates the server rules and requests that I Be DEMOTED. Demoted for following dispatches order.

Evidence (REQUIRED): My rank demotion, ask anyone who was there 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I just want him to be lectured on 1. as an admin his job is to make players feel welcomed not make them wanna leave the community and 2 as a SSGT, make me run PT or tell me what I did wrong instead of instantly demoting.

SNR Froggie 1D79,  Anime slasher, Destroyer of fungal anus'

Ok, so I want to say something. I was there when Steve was talking to you and I was the one who demoted you from PD for moving into the bank and disrespecting an SRT Member and also LTAP (You left the game while I and Steve were trying to talk to you). I was just going to talk to you until you left the game to avoid talking. Steve told you not to move into bank dispatch is not in charge of bank situations. That is ONLY Tac Units that do and when they say don't move in you do not move in. Steve did not bring his staff rank into it until you said something about it. He was also Roleplaying as well. As far as me being there and seeing what Steve was talking about he did nothing wrong.

From

CPT Connor 1L65 [PD Low Command Member]

Edited by [GL] Connor

-Support
Be nice to know that you lied about what I said. Never once have I sworn in-game before. Never once did I show any kind of toxicity towards you. Igneous was right there when I told you twice to leave the bank. I told you not to move into the bank, and you failed to listen. Dispatch ordered you to lock down the bank, in which I said that was fine, but if a tactical unit is to tell you to move out, then you move out. I did not say how I "dictated" the server rules, Connor brought you to a roof and I went to him to explain what you did wrong and what the Police Department guidelines are for bank robberies. After I tried to tell you to next time not to move into the bank if told not to, in which I may add, Calamity said to not move in even before me. After the raid was code 4, you announced over the radio saying "Steve, will you shut up?". I am not going to sit there and allow you to not only disrespect me as a staff member, but also a government official. I actually said I wasn't even going to warn you, as Connor requested I demoted you down to only OFC. With you moving into bank twice after told not to 3 times, plus the disrespect of an officer, it was lucky it was only 1 rank. However, you made it quite worse after you LTAPed during myself speaking to you, as well as when I moved you into a room to speak to me, you said, "I don't care, I just made a staff report on you". There has been ONE other instance of a staff report on me, that was on October 14th of 2018. That was also a false staff report. I did my best to explain your punishment and the server rules, in which you decide to now lie in this report, leave when I was explaining the SOP of your Department for moving into the bank, and continue to not give one care towards myself when I went to talk to you even further in TS3. Honestly Froggie, you got demoted 2 ranks down now for LTAP, Disrespect of a Government Official/Staff Member, and Failure to follow orders by tactical units x 3. So thank you for making this report on me, and allowing your opinion to be shared here on this report. This is not sarcasm either, as I appreciate you feeling I did something wrong, in which I never brought my rank into this, because I just said as a staff member of the server, I am to uphold the rules and keep this server as friendly as possible, as well as make the RP experience the best I can for all. I must add that Igneous saw everything that happened as well. Thank you. 
-PoliceRP Senior Admin Steve/SRT SSGT Steve 1R79

- Support

Didnt include key points in your report such as you LTAPing. You then continued to disrespect Steve after being warned to leave bank. I don’t even know why this is a staff report for a role play situation. 

logan2.png

-support 

-Follow PD SOP

-Not releated to staff what so evere

-you LTAP

-No evidance

He is a SRT SSGT and isnt allowed to give you personal PT. You should attend PD training or ask someone to teach you. Staff are to make everyone feel welcomed but if breaking rules then you're obviously not welcome 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

13 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

-Follow PD SOP

-Not releated to staff what so evere

-you LTAP

-No evidance

He is a SRT SSGT and isnt allowed to give you personal PT. You should attend PD training or ask someone to teach you. Staff are to make everyone feel welcomed but if breaking rules then you're obviously not welcome 

Actually, I could've given him a personal PT, as I'm a PD SM.

-Support

In a bank robbery or any tactical unit-situation, tac units have command. Dispatch is not a tac unit, so they have no order over SRT during a tac-situation. You deserve to be demoted because this has been told to all PD at several meetings, by Dane and other PD command. Also, the dispatch who told you to move in should be retrained, because they are not using common sense. It is frustrating when tac unit members are dealing with a situation and an SNR rushes into bank only to get shot in the face. This is ridiculous, and I can not believe you are making a report against Steve for him doing his job, and you not doing your job.

-SRT CPL Irwin 1S76

Edited by Irwin

-support
Seems you left quite a bit of information out of your claim/report.  Wonder why.  TAC tells you when yo move in, nobody else, barring PD command.  And you disrespected him as well?  Be lucky it was just demotion, and not a warn or a ban.

- Support

I have been staff with Steve since I have started and have a hard time believing the things you are claiming he said. Unfortunately without any proof your report is basically "he said she said", meaning you could be lying, or you could telling the truth, there is no evidence that solidifies your claims.

I would recommend you get Nvidia Shadowplay, it runs in the back ground and does not have any hit to your frames and you can record past experiences within the time selected so in the future if you have problems with staff/players you have actual evidence.

- Support 

I was in charge of the assault during this bank robbery. I said on radio and in game in front of your guys faces to not move in until say so. You pushed in with Steve and I, and Steve called you out for it after we took down the criminals. Everything else is self explanatory. 

Do not be disrespectful to anyone, I mean to anyone. It will get you far in game and especially in life. If you would just have listened to Steve, and said "I understand, I am sorry" It wouldn't have turned into this. Just learn from your mistake and move on, and let's have fun :)!

~SWAT SSGT Calamity XL12

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

No evidence 

^^

Dispatch is not a tac unit so they do not have authority over Tac units when it comes to bank robberies, gen store robberies and raids but if you get to SGT you can apply for ARU and then you can move into the bank robberies, gen store robberies and raids without permission from tac units because you are a tac unit.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

22 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- no evidence 

22 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support
Be nice to know that you lied about what I said. Never once have I sworn in-game before. Never once did I show any kind of toxicity towards you. Igneous was right there when I told you twice to leave the bank. I told you not to move into the bank, and you failed to listen. Dispatch ordered you to lock down the bank, in which I said that was fine, but if a tactical unit is to tell you to move out, then you move out. I did not say how I "dictated" the server rules, Connor brought you to a roof and I went to him to explain what you did wrong and what the Police Department guidelines are for bank robberies. After I tried to tell you to next time not to move into the bank if told not to, in which I may add, Calamity said to not move in even before me. After the raid was code 4, you announced over the radio saying "Steve, will you shut up?". I am not going to sit there and allow you to not only disrespect me as a staff member, but also a government official. I actually said I wasn't even going to warn you, as Connor requested I demoted you down to only OFC. With you moving into bank twice after told not to 3 times, plus the disrespect of an officer, it was lucky it was only 1 rank. However, you made it quite worse after you LTAPed during myself speaking to you, as well as when I moved you into a room to speak to me, you said, "I don't care, I just made a staff report on you". There has been ONE other instance of a staff report on me, that was on October 14th of 2018. That was also a false staff report. I did my best to explain your punishment and the server rules, in which you decide to now lie in this report, leave when I was explaining the SOP of your Department for moving into the bank, and continue to not give one care towards myself when I went to talk to you even further in TS3. Honestly Froggie, you got demoted 2 ranks down now for LTAP, Disrespect of a Government Official/Staff Member, and Failure to follow orders by tactical units x 3. So thank you for making this report on me, and allowing your opinion to be shared here on this report. This is not sarcasm either, as I appreciate you feeling I did something wrong, in which I never brought my rank into this, because I just said as a staff member of the server, I am to uphold the rules and keep this server as friendly as possible, as well as make the RP experience the best I can for all. I must add that Igneous saw everything that happened as well. Thank you. 
-PoliceRP Senior Admin Steve/SRT SSGT Steve 1R79

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic