[GL] Phill

Lower move out limit for snipers

Scheffer

Accepted

Message added by Scheffer

What you want to see? -  Lower the moving out limit to 2 for snipers on both sides 

Why should we add it? - So people who RP as snipers can move out and assist troops as best they can, realistically snipers should mainly consist as a squad of 2

What are the advantages of having this? - more realistic, helps snipers to get to positions to cover troops attacking/defending objectives

Who is it mainly for? -  Allies & Axis Sniper teams

Links to any content -  You must move in a squad of 3 or more people to attack objectives. From MOTD

+Support 

I feel like command when sending out sqauds can have to sniper team set up at certain positions. And yes it would be realistic as well as being beneficial for both sides.

6 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support 

I feel like command when sending out sqauds can have to sniper team set up at certain positions. And yes it would be realistic as well as being beneficial for both sides.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:31 AM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support 

On 5/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support