Maral Blacklist Appeal

maral04712

Steam Name:  Maral

Ingame Name: Maral

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:161868119

Ban Length: Perma Banned Blacklisted

Admin that Banned you: Fame / Rhenic

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

Dispute: Before i get into my side i just want to address the fact that yes i am on an Alt Fourms account my main is banned and i understand that this is ban evading but all im asking if you at least give me a chance to state my side. Ok Now let my start for the the beginning so i used to be good friends with smoke but every since he got banned he did change and i have unfriend him on discord and left his discord. but about 3 days after smoke got banned i decided  to apply for king this had nothing to do with smoke but at this time this is when he first got banned and was minging on alt accounts i promise i had nothing to do with him minging on alts and harassing gaminglight and i have never been on the server on an alt account and dont plan on it. but anyways i dont remember the discord messages word for word so if anyone has screenshots or saved them or if i miss again if they can post it in the comments. but i typed " Apply in the king discord to re apply. fame then said something along the lines of "maral are you still friends with smoke. and at the time i kinda was i played fortnite with him the day before i understand being friends with someone like smoke making me look bad and i wish i realize   that before it was too late  but i then reply with " yes i play fortnite with smoke and have his snapchat. fame then says " if your friends with smoke then you cant be in king. and me being dumb and showing no care i respond with ok which i do understand is rude and disrespectful and looking back on it i wish i would have showed more care because i really do care about the server  and regret saying that fame then says " you being friends with smoke is disrespectful to smt( im not sure if that the exact words he used so sorry if i twisted your words) but the way i responds was not right and i should have showed alot more respect to fame so i am really sorry for that. i then reply with "look man im high right now and trying to enjoy it im not in the mood to fight." and yes i did smoke some  weed at the time which i shouldnt have been on a gaminglight platform on any drug but that is no excuse for what i said and the way i acted i want to say sorry to the whole smt team and fame you guys have been nothing but fair to me and i didnt show and care or respect back. im not sure if i was banned for anything else but im pretty sure that was the reason i cant go back and time and change what i said but i do hope for a chance to hop back on the server one day but i do understand my actions have punishments so if i have to wait a bit to get unbanned i will i just hope for the chance to hop back on the teamspeak and chill with all the friends i made on the server. But thanks for taking the time to read my ban appeal -Maral 

• Gaminglight Love 1

NEUTRAL

Maral had no malicious intent at all with the server and enjoyed playing on our servers. However, I had heard that SMT has banned you for more reasons than that. I would +Support but I do not know Fame's side of what happened before hand or during. I would like Fame's side before I +Support.

• Gaminglight Love 1

logan2.png

I banned you for a few reasons, and a lot of people have been asking so I'll state them publicly so you can get a good reason on why i blacklisted you.

*Friends with a blacklisted member who caused harm to the community*

Being a friend with a person such as Smoke, and expressing "pride" or no such care towards having a positive attitude towards a blacklisted member such as Smoke is not tolerable by myself. Let me explain what damage smoke did to our server and our player base. Smoke came onto the server with hacks and intentionally used them to ruin the RP experience for others. After being banned permanently for hacking, he had a talk with Snar in which he called Snar the N-word and told him to kill himself. He was then blacklisted. But this wasn't enough for Smoke. He then constantly came on our servers and harrassed us on alt accounts, spamming racial slurs in OOC and /advert, and mass rdming, breaking rules, and minging in game. In the process of doing this he also targeted and harrassed other members of the community and staff. He went into their PMS and said very offiensive and horrible things to them, and even did the same to management. I'm not going to go into detail on what he said to MULTIPLE members of the community, but just know the things he said were so bad that i don't think you could really say anything worse. Even after all of this, he continued to come on the teamspeak server and PoliceRP and continue to do the same thing for a very long time. By you claiming you're "buds" with Smoke, and your friends to him, knowing everything he did, straight to my face, it is a huge diss towards myself, SMT, all the players he threw racial and horrible slurs at, and the community in general. What Smoke did was disgusting, and the fact you "claimed" Smoke, is disgusting.

*Your past with myself*

Maral, as it stands you were already walking a thin line with me. You've been banned by me before for disrespect, and even though i like to give people second chances, what you said was the last straw with me.

*"I dont care if im blacklisted"*

After i told you you could never apply for my family again, i then changed my mind and told you you were going to be blacklisted  in which you replied, "ok" or something of the sort.

Overall, you're overall attitude towards SMT is not the best, Maral. Although i believe you are sorry, everyone is always sorry when they're banned. And even though you're sorry now, i'm not sure if you are sorry because you were banned or sorry because you realize what you said was wrong. Thats something i'll have decide. Up untill then, this ban appeal is pending.

• Fame locked this topic