Iceman's Event Team Application

Custumz

Name: Iceman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156478101

ULX Rank: Senior Moderator

My knowledge of the SCP world (1-10): 8

Experience as an Event Planner: I've been an Event Manager on a DarpRP server called DevourGaming. My job was to make sure everything with the Event Team was running smoothly and just running good events.

My activity: Very Active

Warnings: 0

Why I should be allowed on the Event Team: You should allow me to be on the Event Team because of the dedication and motivation I have for the server. I'm usually on most of the time, even when there are little to no players on. Due to me being so active, I will be doing as much fun events I can do to make sure every member that is on the server will come back because the experience they had with the event I've hosted. I've been on a lot recently and I see events happening a lot, and I really want to be the person doing the event making all the players happy. I've always had a strong passion for joining it to just make everyone happy. I've always wanted to make everyone enjoy the stay they have with us, even if it's the last. I would like to make it so it's not the last time they will be playing because I've helped them have so much fun. In all, I want to help the community have fun, and I think I would be a really good fit for this position.

Description of an event I would create: Honestly, at first I would do simple events like D-Class with melee weapons attacking D-Block. Once I gain more experience I would start to do more fun events that involve everyone no matter what.

Simple Event (SCP-079)

I would begin with turning off the lights, opening/closing doors making it slightly obvious that it's SCP-079 causing this. Before it's figured out that they need to unplug SCP-079 I will begin to release SCP's until SCP-079 is unplugged. Once SCP-079 is unplugged the event will end.

Obviously, I don't have that many events idea as of the moment because I've never been an Event Member on an SCP-RP server. If I become a member of this Event Team I will learn a lot and improve over time.

My favorite SCP and why: My favorite SCP is SCP-001 codename "Bright" because of the story. The first time I heard about this SCP I was like cool, and just shrugged it off. Once I actually took the time to read the whole thing, I fell in love with the SCP. It just fascinates me that this SCP could be what created so many other things like it. Everything from the factory workers from the idea that it created a lot of other SCP's. In all, this SCP is my favorite because of the story behind it.

+support 
I've known him since we both joined T Mod and he has shown several times he is worthy of a higher role. (I'd even go as far to say that he is more mature than i am) I really respect this man and he would be a great addition to the event team. - Kyle Boi

Edited by GalacticGibus42

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

21 hours ago, GalacticGibus42 said:

+support 
I've known him since we both joined T Mod and he has shown several times he is worthy of a higher role. (I'd even go as far to say that he is more mature than i am) I really respect this man and he would be a great addition to the event team. - Kyle Boi

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ SUPPORT

He's a Captain in Security, Head of Field Training Officers, and will literally make ET a bit more seriously.

If required, I'll watch him to make sure he doesn't screw up.

Good luck!

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Iceman has always been a genuinely nice person. He knows his stuff when it comes to SCP lore.

Though the event that he put is simple, I believe him when he says he doesn't know much about events in SCP-RP.

With the right training from the right people, I believe we could have a great event team member on our hands.

You have my support, Iceman!

Come speak to me in teamspeak within 24 hours of this post please.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic