Bubba - False Warn Report

Arium

Your In-game: Arium

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146457241

The admin's name in-game: Bubba

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Bubba

What warning did you receive: RDM | FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/0530f7c2c587323356d1dfbacbfa5110

Why do you think this warn was false: I was playing 999 and saw 3 people, 2 security trainees and 1 trainer (Bubba was the trainer). We were at the LCZ -> HCZ Medbay checkpoint and I ran into the elevator and closed the door. I did not know how close they were to the door when I pressed the button and 2 of them died to the elevator door. Without being brought to a sit to talk about the situation or even given a verbal warning to watch out next time, I was warned for RDM and FailRP. I did NOT intentionally kill these 2 men, it was 100% an accident. Next time im in a situation like this I will make sure I'm all the way into the elevator and make sure people can also get in.

Any extra information: At the end of the day I didnt mean to kill the 2 people and dont think I deserve a warning. I also dont think the staff member deserves to get punished. From his point of view it could have looked like body blocking but thats just because I was rushing into the elevator and didnt care to look behind me.

• Manager

+Support

You didn't know

Question? Was Bubba RPing or on his staff job?

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support for all the reasons above.

Killing someone/getting killed with the elevator door happens to everyone (I have a lot of experience with that door...). There should've just been a verbal warning since it could have easily been an accident which i believe it is. 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, steppy said:

Killing someone/getting killed with the elevator door happens to everyone (I have a lot of experience with that door...). There should've just been a verbal warning since it could have easily been an accident which i believe it is. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 5/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, steppy said:

ok, so for my side. I was asked by 999 to open the checkpoint for him into HCZ. When I declined 999, he proceeds to run in front of me as he watches me follow behind and then stands in the doorway. I ask him to move a couple times as I remember. I do not think it was as much of an accident as he says. I do admit I warned off duty and I shouldn't have, even though it's wrong I had my own reason

+/- Support 

Edited by Bubba1

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic