Nemesus' staff application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Nemesus' staff application

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Nemesus

2. What is your steam name?: Nemesus

3. What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:236577082

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): i do not have any experience with staffingWhat date

5. did you start playing on the community? (roughly): i believe it is 23/03/2019

6. What date did you make your forums account?: 02/17/2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: i dont have one

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 0  file:///D:/steam/userdata/473154165/760/remote/4000/screenshots/20190519225125_1.jpg

9. Have you donated?: nope

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: i am not staff on any server

12. Have you read the staff guidelines:yes i did 

13. Timezone: 1 P.M.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): i wanna protect the server from people whos intentions are to do bad stuff on the server i am very friendly and i am very respectful i wanna help the server spread and put a good name upon the server i am known by many players and i have zero warning i will try to be as active as i can which will be a bit trouble since we have very diffrent time zone i would like to help the players with minges,problems,rdm etc and since my timezone is so diffrent (for example when it'S day here iT's night for you prob) i can help people in night for you plus on weekends i can be online for 24 hours atleast i wanna i've seen alot of people with bad intentions to the server breaking rules that i just wanna help i've seen admins couple of times in action so i know how things go around there 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would warn him for mass RDM and disrespecting a staff memeber and i would enable anti-minge for the longest i can

Edited by Nemesus

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF