Sign in to follow this  
CBA_HIGH

It's Time To Leave/ Resignation

In-Game Name: It's Ya Boi CBA/ 212th 2nd AB MSG CBA 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95819429

Reason for leaving: I'm just really bored with Garry's mod and I need to step back and focus on my life. As some of you may know I've been on and LOA for school. But I can't get on as much as I want anymore. Anyways It was fun being a GM for the server and being on the server at all. But all good things most come to an end.

-Darby, What can I say about you. You were one of the funniest people on the server by far. Calling me gay for no reason and Saying "WHATS UP GAMER" ear raping 24/7. Best of luck my guy and keep on being the best commander out there.

-Nuke, When I first came back to the server you were the highest ranking 5th Fleet on and you demoted me to 1SG even though you guys should have demoted me to PVT XD. You are really good at doing your job. KEEP PLOWING BIG LAD.

-Boomer, KEEP BEATING ME. XD. You were one of my good friends off the server and We're about to play some Elder Scrolls?

-DIO, One of my favorite people to make fun of, But it was all in good fun. Keep on killing it big lad.

-Sprite, I didn't really know what to think of you when you first became our Jedi commander. I thought you were gonna be SHIT XD. But you proved me really wrong. You became of the best Jedi commanders and generals I've ever seen. keep on going Sprite.

-Neiman, You were first person I actually liked on the server not gonna lie. You made me into a true commander, GM, and most importantly a fucking minge XD. You were by far the best person on the server.

-Dylan/Cody, Keep on plowing big lad. One of or if not the best commander out there. We going to have more prison breaks soon XD.

- Blitz, Literally the best player on the server. Also a great guy man keep on plowing.

This is it 

my final message for a while with GL.

SEE YA BOIS 

ADD me on steam btw 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151904586/

You will be missed

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

You'll be missed

Well i hope i see you come back in the summer otherwise i'll erp you, you're still gay and bad at CSGO btw xd, Nuke is going to kill you lmao.

- Senior Moderator Darby
- 5th Fleet Commander Darby

Edited by Darby-San <3
  • Thanks 1

You were a good 5 mins naval see you boy

• Haha 1

MY FIRST CT that i ever trained :(

• Gaminglight Love 1

SAD BOY DAYS :(

• Sad 1

i

no

This
this

MEANS

DENIED

HECKES

• Like 1

You know, I remember the first time we met. I yelled at you. But things went uphill from there and we became friends. It was good knowing you. Keep moving forward in life, while WE cover your back. You will always be welcomed back. Goodbye friend.

Sincerely,

Blitz

• Thanks 1