Sign in to follow this  
Chief_

False Warn

Scheffer

Denied

After speaking with a staff member question this wasn't just a one-time thing you did it to him multiple times and after the third and final time he warned you. 

Again I don't see how it's possible that you can make it one of a million shot to in in to Kill a staff member more then 3 times in a row.

Also there is nothing wrong for a staff member to be uncloaked if he's conducting his duties and not interfering with RP and there is no such thing as God checking.

And second of all RP does not take priority will staff trying to do their job. 

Message added by Scheffer

Your In-game: Chief|Fredrich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105726197

The admin's name in-game: Colonel Kai

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Nope Maybe [GL] Kai

What warning did you receive: RDM in a sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1746473293 

Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't mean to kill him. I accidentally hit my mouse with my keyboard which killed him. Also, he was uncloaked ungodded in the middle of the German base. Technically he should've been godded and cloaked as it is a serious RP server and staff shouldn't be uncloaked in the middle of an area.

Any extra information: He should've been godded and cloaked

+SUPPORT

-All staff are required to be godded and cloaked when on duty

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

1 hour ago, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

10 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

11 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

14 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

14 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

17 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

To respond to sheffers Question.

He was in the German base. RIght next to one of the bunks. I went to see what was going on and as I said in my appeal. I accidentally hit my mouse with my keyboard. If he was like on top of a building that would be a different story as I would have to look and aim right at him. But he was right next to the bunks and I walk up to them to see whats going on.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

On 5/19/2019 at 4:21 PM, Jet TZ said:

+SUPPORT

-Took his own sit

-SeriousRP is SeriousRP

Was he the only staff member on who could have handled the case? Also simply because the rp setting of the server is serious doesn’t excuse admin sits because those are out of role play. I don’t think the staff member made a mistake with this warn.

Posted (edited)

-support

~I most of the time HAVE to be uncloaked when taking sits, since that's the only way people get it through their head that when they see two people standing on the edge of the map alone, they're in a sit, and its not just them standing there for fun.

~That being said, you also should not have been going towards the sit.  It is incredibly annoying to have people come over to a sit when you're staff, all it does is interrupt the conversation. 

~Lastly, you're telling me that you "accidentally" looked at his head and "accidentally" hit your mouse which shot him in the head? Forgive me if that seems a bit far fetched.

Overall, I say this warn is completely justified. People need to learn that just because a staff is uncloaked, doesn't give you the right to shoot them with no repercussions.

Edited by Androntel

Can I add that the staff in question at the time was not in a sit but just uncloaked and ungodded

On 5/21/2019 at 8:26 AM, Androntel said:

-support

~I most of the time HAVE to be uncloaked when taking sits, since that's the only way people get it through their head that when they see two people standing on the edge of the map alone, they're in a sit, and its not just them standing there for fun.

~That being said, you also should not have been going towards the sit.  It is incredibly annoying to have people come over to a sit when you're staff, all it does is interrupt the conversation. 

~Lastly, you're telling me that you "accidentally" looked at his head and "accidentally" hit your mouse which shot him in the head? Forgive me if that seems a bit far fetched.

Overall, I say this warn is completely justified. People need to learn that just because a staff is uncloaked, doesn't give you the right to shoot them with no repercussions.

NO, I didn't look at his head. I was looking near his body. The weapons can 1 shot if you're on the marksman job for Luftwaffe. You can go ingame and test it. I didn't shoot him in the head. Also, tell me where I said I looked at his head and shot him in the head.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:34 AM, th3 said:

Was he the only staff member on who could have handled the case? Also simply because the rp setting of the server is serious doesn’t excuse admin sits because those are out of role play. I don’t think the staff member made a mistake with this warn.

I understand that just because he is uncloaked doesn't mean its not OOC. But I didn't mean to shoot him. I walked up to see what was going on. Then I accidentally shoot him.