Should I become event team staff?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become event team staff?

• Yes
    • No

Name: (GL) Nexieys

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:121258776

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7 I do tons of research and watch a lot of videos its very intriguing to me

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  Yes in DarkRP I use to be apart of an event team and we did events everyday so the members of the server could do something different then usual.

How Active are you?: As of right now on everyday.

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be a event team member because mainly my activity I am on basically everyday for a couple hours or longer *got nothing else to do* and I could help with the different events as well as create new fun events to make the server more fun and enjoyable. I am knowledgeable about tons of scps and have tons of ideas on what events we can introduce and do since I keep seeing the same events happening. Not that those events aren't fun I know I can just bring new ideas to the team and have more fun with the different events. I also want to help the members of the server have fun with these events because personally when I am playing in events I have tons of fun I want to share that feeling with others. I also will be dedicated and motivated to helping out with events and doing events myself withs others. I want SCP-RP to be more fun then what it already is by displaying my events and helping out with other events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): We could do a Scarlet King event I've been wanting an event like this bad. But basically we have one person with 10k health named scarlet king. (unstoppable god in the spc universe) Then we have his child SCP 231-7 Roleplay with scp 999 and all MTF to help destroy the scarlet king. It would be a big event but I think it would be very enjoyable and fun. SCP 999 is also the only one who can destroy the scarlet king thus why we need scp 999 in the event. MTF will also be there just to help scp 999 destroy the scarlet king.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-096 because its so overpowered, fast and ugly. SCP-096 is very cool to me because the fact that you look at his face on anything, he will come hunt you and kill you.

Edited by Nexieys
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Noah Lee said:

- Support

Consistently see this man through out the server constantly minging and yelling some words with mild disrespect, would not be a good fit for ET 

• Sad 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 5/21/2019 at 5:38 PM, Iceman0923 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Sounds like a good event idea

I think I know you Hope this is who I'm thinking off.

Edited by Bor
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

What can I say? This man is a amazing guy, good personality, good person, and pretty creative.

+Support

-Active

-Good Guy

-Would like to see how he does on the team

-Best of luck~Blackbeard

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

On 5/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

What can I say? This man is a amazing guy, good personality, good person, and pretty creative.

+Support

-Active

-Good Guy

-Would like to see how he does on the team

-Best of luck~Garlic

• Gaminglight Love 1

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 5/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, Bucket said:

+Support

+Clean app

+Clear with his intentions and attitude

+Very Active

And because Nexieys is sexy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

Accepted.

You have been accepted into the Event Team. Congratulations.

Glitchlogo.gif.c6bc3439621bc806797f7a7fa2ef6820.gif

-ETL Hoovy-

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic