Ideas

Nexieys

In this thread i'm gonna say some ideas I have for the server and then you all can reply with your ideas! 

1.  Maybe more scps to be added? I feel as if we have more fun scps more people would wanna join and tryout those scps and maybe wanna roleplay against those scps.

2. More citizen classes wheres though people who wanna roleplay on surface can be a citizen or escaped d class turned into a citizen and roleplay there.

3. More d class options, like D class spy wheres though he can pretend to be a gensec / researcher but if he doesn't show his ID when commanded he can be aos but there has to be a valid reason to show ID *cant open door or acting suspicious* 

We're always happy to have more ideas for the server, if you would like to propose them, please head here: https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/526-suggestions/. We are unfortunately limited in some aspects based on the map size and such for adding new SCPs, but if you have any specific ones you think should be added, we'd love to hear them!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I think a neat idea would be adding NPC versions of SCPs, like say if no one is using 096 and someone releases him, he freely moves around and acts like the real thing, even chases and attacks like the real thing. And if someone decides to be 096, they would just spawn back at the CC. This would give us a chance to really act like we are all in danger and we could use our teams a bit better.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1. I think that we have enough SCPs as it is but having more SCPs would be cool. The problem is that every CC is already taken so only free roaming SCPs can really be added. If you have any really good suggestion, suggest it!

2. More surface jobs sound like a good idea but i cant really think of any at all. Again if you have any fairly good ideas suggest it.

3. I think that D-Class have enough with the weapons they are crafting. But D-Class spy sounds like a good idea. It would need to be a donator or high level job. The main problem are the riots. The D-Class are almost always rioting so RPing with the spy would be pretty annoying. Also if everyone started always asking for IDs the D-Class spy would be impossible to play. Besides that i feel that the scavenger with Pro/Expert Class-D are already enough.

• 1 month later...

1. I think that could be a great idea, we could probably use fish man's CC since he just walks around and 173's CC as well since he is no longer on the server

2. Surface Civ jobs re great but their shouldn't be to many I would say max should be 3 with 3 slots for each job as civ miners already interrupt CI alot since they are based in town as well and the main focus of the server isn't on the surface it's the foundation

3.We do not need more D class options, D class don't need alot of diversity because they are D class the low of the low they are not part of a branch and don't need to have their own special classes

I liked the idea on this old server where if you make it to the armory as a dclass you can role to steal a outfit from inside one of the "lockers" You had to get a admin and roll +50 and then they could model you as a SO and then you can play under cover

Edited by August

• Bread locked this topic