SCP 173 -Reseach test 18/05/19

The G Man

Please, if you have any questions or problems contact your fellow Researchers to help you out. Research Branch is a Family - So if you do have any questions on how to improve your test logs feel free to ask Low-Command or even High Command - They are available most of the time.

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-173] ~ Research (18/05/19)

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1 Reseacher 2 Security 3 D Class Personal

Level D personnel involved: Class D 7248 Class D 9485 Class D 1327

SCP: 173

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP 173 attempted to escape but swiftly put back in his Containment chanmber

Question: How fast  SCP 173 move on a average of 3 testes of the sme space.

Background Research: SCP 173 is made of Creture made of Concrete and Rebarb and is to be kept in a locked steel Containment Chamber.

Hypothesis: We already know that SCP 173 can move at extreme speeds so I wanted to find out how fast exacally it can move over a far distance to help people possaibaly out run or escaped SCP 173 incase of an insident.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):  N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP 173 on an average can move up to 765 mph Meaning it would be most likey impossiable to outrun SCP 173 on foot but in any standerd vechial at full speed it could be possiable aslong a direct line of sight to help that fact. The one way possiable to outrun SCP 173 on foot would take atleast 3 people that would have to indicate each other  when blinking

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: SCP 173 is alot faster than expected but it is also good to know how fast exacaly SCP 173 is.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

This is a nice test - but i would not skip out on the observation. You could've put something like - i had a Radar track SCP-173's movements - or - i attached a tracker to SCP-173 to clock his average speed when he is not being viewed -

Otherwise this seems like a cool test. Keep up the Work man.

You mispelled Junior Researcher

and you forgot to put your lore - name there.