A discussion on how OP melee weapons are.

Gunther

Hello everyone,
So a thing I've noticed is that melee weapons are overpowered, I could be a Security Heavy and hit someone with 30 or so bullets and then they die whereas a D-Class can someone rush me with a bat and hit me three times before I go down, either the guns are very weak or the melee weapons themselves deal ridiculous amounts of damage. I know 05-1 was planning to give Corporals new weapons but I feel SO's and LCPL's could use a buff as well seeing as though a mass majority are and I can't have my men be slaughtered because their weapons are weak compared to a knife. I'd like to have this as a discussion and to see what people think. Should we ourselves get melee weapons? Should melee weapons be nerfed a bit? I don't know, what do y'all think?

Edited by §3Gunther
Grammar

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Although melee weapons are powerful let's not argue that. The hit detection is extremely buggy for others and that almost balances them out but for the most part, people using melee weapons have a chance to hit you. Unless they changed it the things I just said are void and then the melee weapons are like an alpha warhead for people that go against them.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Its at times a double bladed sword, sometimes they hit you and you lose 60 health and other times, when playing as D-Class, sometimes you will get a hit but they lose no health.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 1 month later...