Name: ac15CR

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:82446824

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): Eight Months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted?: I wish to become part of the Rockford Police Department Low Command because, over the years that I've been apart of the GamingLight community, I have learned many important skills and gathered lots of experience in the Police Department field. I have also learned multiple invaluable lessons from my previous and past ranks of, FBI Speical Agent-In-Charge, SRT Private, SWAT CPL, and State Trooper. From all of this, I have also learned how to follow and execute commands from higher-ups perfectly. Throughout my Supervisor position in PD, I have also been able to work and train with lots of new members. This has really shown me how hard it is to organize and help those people. I have now, enough experience though that I can do these tasks with ease. Though I have been semi-active recently, I have changed that and now have been fully active for the past few weeks. I believe I can improve the PD Command with the activeness and abilities I have gained. If I get command I will be able to greater help keep the PD department great.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

Has Shown Little Care Of PD Department

I dont think he was ever a SRT Pvt cause I was a SRT ssgt, im a SWAT sgt and a State CPL and never seen you

I have been in every single department and still am now besides EMS and I have never seen you on. I dont know who you are and I have been in the community for about a year now. I never see you train, be active, do ridealongs or attend anything for PD. I dont think your fit to be a LT.

2 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

I dont think he was ever a SRT Pvt cause I was a SRT ssgt, im a SWAT sgt and a State CPL and never seen you

I have been in every single department and still am now besides EMS and I have never seen you on. I dont know who you are and I have been in the community for about a year now. I never see you train, be active, do ridealongs or attend anything for PD. I dont think your fit to be a LT.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

2 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

Never seen in game at all

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

9 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

14 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

16 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

PoliceRP Manager

On 5/18/2019 at 7:22 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

HUGE -Support

Never Seen on/Inactive

Never Trains

Never Does Ridealongs

+Support 

He actually was playing on the server a year or two ago when I was a moderator. He is very respectful and mature. I had seen him on all weekend long as a SM so he is trying to improve his activity. He is very respectful and mature and is also very professional so I think that he would make a great LT. I can see him trying to put in the effort to become more active and I think that is a good thing that he is doing. Because after everyone told him to become active that’s what he did. I honestly feel as if he can improve dramatically that quickly and can keep being active I believe he deserves a shot just like everyone else does that applies.

Cole B. Or SWAT CDT COLE XC66

On 5/19/2019 at 2:42 AM, arollin96227 said:

- Support

Who are you? I've never seen you on ever.

I actually believe that he has been blacklisted from EMS for department diss.

Alex Rollin

EMS Deputy Chief Alex C2

Police Department Captain 1L53

SWAT Sergeant XS5

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 5/19/2019 at 8:42 AM, arollin96227 said:

- Support

Who are you? I've never seen you on ever.

I actually believe that he has been blacklisted from EMS for department diss.

Alex Rollin

EMS Deputy Chief Alex C2

Police Department Captain 1L53

SWAT Sergeant XS5

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

• I have seen you on at least 3 times
  • Never seen you train
  • Never seen you take ride alongs
  • And I'm pretty sure you can not have a vehicle ghosted correct me if I'm wrong 

I'll get a picture of his vehicle soon I have one somewhere

ARU MSGT Warcub TRJ28

DOC CPL Warcub 1F28

SS SA Warcub XS10

CAT PVT Warcub XT30

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

- Support
Rarely ever on 
Doesn't Train

Also no survey 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Denied

Sorry but High Command does not feel like your ready.

Please improve on the following: Activity, Training and Helping PD

DO NOT REPLY

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor