1. 1. yes or no

• Yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Freeze

Steam Name: [GL]Potatoking1008

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158167029

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Admin so yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 636

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums everyday, mostly in my spare time.

What timezone are you in? GMT + 1

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I have been staff for quit some time now but with that I mostly only help my own server I play on. As you are alot on the forums for a lot of the topics I see a lot of bullshitery come around and sadly I cant do anything about it myself. This way I can do my part for the community and make the forums look nice and clean at all times. It also annoys me to see people saying/posting whatever they want and that I cant do anything about it and I need to contact a forum diplomat. This way I can be more sufficient for the support team and safe sometime for both of us.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I consider my self having good judgement. With experience as a staff member I know what to do and how to act with the according punishment or procedures and I believe that will help me also to become a good forum diplomat.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I firstly would hide all his messages in the shoutbox so nobody else gets annoyed by them. After that I would PM him on the forums about that he should not be spamming the shoutbox as Rule.3 states that spamming is not allowed. I would also tell him where to apeall him ban on the forums.

I contact a SMT member to notifty him about what happend and get the individual a forum strike or a different punishment.

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+ Mega Support

- Really Active

- Really nice Dude

- Very Mature

- Very helpful

- Knows the rules

- Takes care of situations very well

~ Calamity