ADD OUR RESEARCH GUNS BACK - Denied

The Gaming Goat

What you want to see? - Our guns back for research command and senior jobs my ideas are glock 18 for senior and Remington pistol for command if not Glock 18 is fine

Why should we add it? - Because there was no reason for removing it Jeff never even asked for them to be removed

What are the advantages of having this? - we get gujns so we can protect ourselfs from run away d class and stuff

Who is it mainly for? - Research

Links to any content - None

+/- Support

I'll be honest and say I don't know what researchers have for weapons at different levels. I would support giving research command members a sidearm for protection, as that would be lore friendly enough. But I don't think researchers, in general, should have firearms at all.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

I'll be honest and say I don't know what researchers have for weapons at different levels. I would support giving research command members a sidearm for protection, as that would be lore friendly enough. But I don't think researchers, in general, should have firearms at all.

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 5/18/2019 at 7:59 AM, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

On 5/18/2019 at 7:59 AM, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

-/+ Support

I don't personally understand why the guns were taken away. Command atleast would already be veterans of LCZ and would know to be armed. However, I tend to just buy a Deagle from the Armory Personally, so I'm fine with going to the Armory to arm up. But I agree that Research Command should have some sort of basic defense.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

we dont wanna buy guns from armory ): it takes too long

Sorry for mean title i just want our guns back ):

It’s not too hard, not too expensive, and in lore the majority of researchers wouldn’t have a gun. Plus you really shouldn’t be executing d-bois and are expected to have GENSEC with you while testing. 

I do agree with command having it tho. 

7 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

-/+ Support

I don't personally understand why the guns were taken away. Command atleast would already be veterans of LCZ and would know to be armed. However, I tend to just buy a Deagle from the Armory Personally, so I'm fine with going to the Armory to arm up. But I agree that Research Command should have some sort of basic defense.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

13 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

-/+ Support

Signature.png

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:00 PM, th3 said:

Buy a pistol from the armory.

uhhhh when dclass are escaping you die on your way there really easily so id say maybe give us a pistol (doesn't have to be a good one were researchers not MTF of GENSEC) to spawn with so we don't get killed when we try and get to armory to get a better pistol