Dr. Maynard Keycard Access - Accepted

Catsro

I believe Dr.Maynard should be able to unlock any doors that a level 4 personnel can. I notice he can not open the panic room so I in RP got stuck in the panic room cause the Gensec SM wasn't sure why I was in there and left me there. I also can't open Gate A and B in which I have to buy a keypad cracker every time I am Maynard to free D-Class to surface. When leaving EZ to the elevator that leads to 939 he doesn't have access to that point either.

Edited by TideTerror

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

First off, you didn't follow the format.

Second off, I'll basically +Support. But this seems more like a bug than anything.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

-suppot
1.ehhhhh I mean this makes sense but I think its to balance out the fact that maynard can free dclass with no hassle unless in EZ which still is easy to avoid if during defcon 3 when MTF are busy in another area so the keycard cracker use gets people attention and balances it out so I think its balanced maybe to make it more fun maynard could buy pistols for the dclass like medic can buy bandages and some classes can buy restraints

2.follow the format

1 minute ago, Fear Rejectz (helps foundation o said:

-suppot
1.ehhhhh I mean this makes sense but I think its to balance out the fact that maynard can free dclass with no hassle unless in EZ which still is easy to avoid if during defcon 3 when MTF are busy in another area so the keycard cracker use gets people attention and balances it out so I think its balanced maybe to make it more fun maynard could buy pistols for the dclass like medic can buy bandages and some classes can buy restraints

2.follow the format

Again it was moved to suggestions from bug reports. No Maynard is a foundation doctor would it make sense in lore for him to buy a cracker something he should already have access to. Dr. Maynard isn't all about freeing dclass as it is just something he can do. I will not go into detail on what he can do as you need to get the wl for it. Its a high requirement to get Maynard wl so this will not be used to minge and most should understand at this time how to play.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

18 hours ago, Fear Rejectz (helps foundation o said:

-suppot

2.follow the format

Dr. Maynard’s job is not to free D-class. That’s the job of other CI units. His job is to cause non-obvious complications that slow down the foundations progression in research. 

1 hour ago, Jeffe said:

Maynard has no access since he is technically CI

Foundation doesn't technically know that though. Otherwise he would have been "dealt with" long ago. In their eyes he is simply a trusted Level 4 member of Foundation personnel

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ Support

From a lore perspective, it really doesn't make any sense for maynard to not have LV4 clearance.

2 hours ago, Jeffe said:

Maynard has no access since he is technically CI

The foundation doesn't know that, and thus wouldn't take his clearance away, because they would have no reason to not give LV4 clearance to a guy who is supposed to have LV4 clearance.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, Conner Tyson said:

+ Support

From a lore perspective, it really doesn't make any sense for maynard to not have LV4 clearance.

The foundation doesn't know that, and thus wouldn't take his clearance away, because they would have no reason to not give LV4 clearance to a guy who is supposed to have LV4 clearance.

Aight I don't approve of this