SRT Role-Call 05/17/2019 - 05/20/2019

[GL]Bambob01

SRT Role-call

If you are SRT please respond to this role-call or face REMOVAL, This role-call is to show us who is Active and what to improve upon

Name:

How active are you in SRT:

What do you want to see change within the department?:

What do you think command can improve on?:

Why do you want to be in SRT?:

If you do not respond to this role call by 05/20/2019 you are subject to removal with 1 chance to appeal

Yours - SRT Command

Name: Matthew

How active are you in SRT: Active

What do you want to see change within the department?: To be more strict.....

What do you think command can improve on?: To be more strict.....

Why do you want to be in SRT?: Uhhhh because I am in command and I am helping the department....

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Name: SRT SGT Steve 1S79

How active are you in SRT: I'm on everyday 

What do you want to see change within the department?: Activity amongst all...this is ridiculous

What do you think command can improve on?: Strictness and activity 

Why do you want to be in SRT?: I was a FSGT in the old SRT and I'd like to remain within the department to hopefully pass that former rank

Name: Logan 

What do you want to see change within the department?: Activity as well as having more members within the department. 

What do you think command can improve on?: Communication as well as strictness. 

Why do you want to be in SRT?: I want to be in SRT because I see this department as a family which is what I like to see in a tactical team. 

logan2.png

SRT Role-call

If you are SRT please respond to this role-call or face REMOVAL, This role-call is to show us who is Active and what to improve upon

Name: Friendly Steve

How active are you in SRT: Active/Semi depending on my work schedule (rotational between morning/evenings and nights)

What do you want to see change within the department?:

What do you think command can improve on?: Strictness as well as getting more active members to create what SRT once was

Why do you want to be in SRT?: I love SRT, first tac dept I was apart of since the beginning of my time here.

Name: StackableGold

How active are you in SRT: Well that's for you to decide it balances back and for between active and semi in my opinion.

What do you want to see change within the department?: When will the panic buttons be fixed?

What do you think command can improve on?: N/A - Still studying new leadership...

Why do you want to be in SRT?: First tac and only tac unit i've been a part of. I actually look forward to getting on SRT when I can.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Name: Felix 

How active are you in SRT: Pretty active

What do you want to see change within the department?: I dont have any ideas right now

What do you think command can improve on?: I think command is good right now

Why do you want to be in SRT?: I like being in SRT because it is a different experience from PD. It is a very skilled close group of people. I like doing all the breaches we take part in on duty

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Name: Irwin

What do you want to see change within the department?: Just simple glitches like panic buttons, but besides that everything else is good

What do you think command can improve on?: Maybe strictness and enforcing more activity

Why do you want to be in SRT?: I enjoy being in the Special Response Team because it is a unique experience, as we are an elite tactical unit and have a good reputation with the community. I help to create this reputation by serving as a current CPL in the department and am glad to be a part of it.

Name: Willy

How active are you in SRT: Mega

What do you want to see change within the department?: nothin

What do you think command can improve on?: Nothin it's perfect

Why do you want to be in SRT?: Cause bambob is in it and it's godly

• Head Admin

Name: MiKeY

How active are you in SRT: Semi-Active

What do you want to see change within the department?: I would like to see more of our members to be active.

What do you think command can improve on?: TBH i think command don't need to improve anything.

Why do you want to be in SRT?: i enjoy being in SRT because this department is the only Tac unit i have been apart of and i love it. I am also trying to be more active on the server and SRT.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Name: Death

What do you want to see change within the department?: Bomb Expert/Field Medic Class

What do you think command can improve on?: Applications/Jobs

Why do you want to be in SRT?: Cause its OG Family And Fun Tactical Department and Fun To fight Beside Bambob

Name: DeathStriker

How active are you in SRT: Semi-Active

What do you want to see change within the department?: Not really anything

What do you think command can improve on?: Command is perfect right now, no improvement

Why do you want to be in SRT?: Because it is very fun to be in SRT and I have a ton of friends in SRT and patroling is fun with others

Name: Seb

How active are you in SRT: I am on everyday.

What do you want to see change within the department?: Nope!

What do you think command can improve on?: Nothing.

Why do you want to be in SRT?: SRT is a great department and its fun responding to all the calls!

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Name: Shmoopy

What do you want to see change within the department?: we chillin rn

What do you think command can improve on?: I think command is doing fine right now 

Why do you want to be in SRT?: SRT is the mode elite branch in Rockford, we got cool guns, cool car skins and an absurd amount of armour, and bambob is pretty ok I guess