Fears Event Team Application

Fear

Name: Fear

SteamID:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082009373

What is your ULX Rank?:bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6to7 im not all that deep into the lore but if theres a vid on youtube about it I prob have seen it

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): nope but I do have lots of ideas for events

How Active are you?: after school really active but during the summer I will be very active

How many warns do you have?:0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:ive really wanted to be event team since I was in my first event because I am a really creative person and a stickler for the lore that I know so I think I would be good on event team and I rarely misbehave and when I do I apologize for it I think that if I make it to event team I will be one of its most active members and as a scp fan I do know my lore sort of well i am the former RCF CO so I know how to brief people on how to do something and what to do so I would be good in a event that requires briefing like MTF or CI as for passive events I don't have much experience there but either way I think that if I make it to event team I will make it all the better

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): a 939 event because most who don't look into it think 939 was always a beast but in reality it was born a human only at some point to tear off its skin and become a beast which could make for a interesting event of a new human 939 being born and growing up rapidly only at the end of the event for It to turn into the beast and either escape or be re-contained

What is your favorite SCP? 939 because its lore is very interesting to me because theres a lot of hidden stuff to 939 that can be explored for events if you look at its initial contact (in a warehouse) which could be recreated in a warehouse in town 

Edited by Fear Rejectz (helps foundation o

+/- Support

I think you should edit the app and fix grammar errors

939 Event sounds like it could be fun if its done the right way.

Your reason to be a event team member isn't really showing why you should be picked.

-Support

-Bad Interactions In game

-Event seems a little basic

-Can be annoying sometimes

-Not fit for role (Yet)

-Reason to be an event team is not good. It's basically "Hey i just want event team becuase it is cool and i would like it". That's not a good reason.

-Show better behavior in game and i'll consider changing my mind.

Good luck.

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

11 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

-Bad Interactions In game

-Event seems a little basic

-Can be annoying sometimes

-Not fit for role (Yet)

-Reason to be an event team is not good. It's basically "Hey i just want event team becuase it is cool and i would like it". That's not a good reason.

-Show better behavior in game and i'll consider changing my mind.

Good luck.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+/- Support
* Your word counts is 133 not the 150 + requirement
* You're really fun to hang around as I have had the pleasure of serving in Gensec and MTF with you
* You're reason needs tweaking and your event could aswell
If you fix these then you have my +Support but not currently

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:48 AM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+/- Support
* You're really fun to hang around as I have had the pleasure of serving in Gensec and MTF with you

I edited it so I think its a bit better now the event idea ill edit a bit later once I can think of some more detail for it I mainly just edited the reason so I hope its better

Denied

Replied to Own Application

Just barely hit 150 word requirement

Not your Steam ID

-

-

Reapply in 1 week.

This Information will now be redacted.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 5/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+/- Support

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• th3 locked this topic