Dr Victors SCP-1245-2 FILE REPORT 5/17/2019

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: 2 Class D's, 2 MTF Nu7 units, and myself

Level D personnel involved: 2 Class D's

SCP: 1245-2

Errors and/or safety hazards: the SCP stayed calm and docile in his chamber while the test was going but didn't listen to me and kill both class D's

Question: would SCP 1245-2 actually talk to class D's and befriend them so i can take them in to interview

Background Research: 1. what is its origans 2. were dose it come from 3. why is its from so diffrent to a humans form 

Hypothesis: would SCP 1245-2 actually talk to class D's and befriend them so i can take them in to interview

Observation / Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):20190517091707_1.thumb.jpg.b3af50554e58218a76a7dfc4618e99cf.jpg20190517091602_2.thumb.jpg.78bdfe8523c78807daab08b70494aac7.jpg

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP 1245-2 seems to be docile to friendly people and hates people that are not only scared of him or despise's him 

Do your results align with your Hypothesis?: No SCP 1245-2 killed one class D and kept on saying "I am going to keep you for ever and ever and ever" and before i left i saw him kill the second (2nd) class D.

20190517091653_1.jpg

Edited by Jackie Chan W-G
i had too underline stuff and i forgot
  • Like 1

While i appreciate the fact that you have tested on this rare SCP, there are some problems here.

1. The format is a bit messed up - i cant tell who you are as you have not included your lore name

2. The question is different from the hypothesis - The question is alright, but the hypothesis is a statement you would make on the nature of the test. Like " I predict that SCP-1245-2 will attempt some form of communication with the class-d"

3. Your observation is just 3 pictures - i would like it a lot more if you included some actual detail to your post.

While the test conlusion is decent, i would advise you to put in at least put in some time in test logs. ( like 10 minutes, we have some Researchers who put in more than an hour for each test log, but i can understand why you wouldn't )

• 1 year later...