Koala Bearrs Staff App- Accepted

Blitz

1. What is your in-game name?: Koala Bearr

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Koala bearr

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:192294830

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have staffed on most GL servers, Police RP, MilRP, and Starwars RP

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Im not completely sure but i started like 3 months before valk got banned

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 11 but this Profile i joined May 3rd

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? USER

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) STEAM_0:1:192294830https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1743253368 3 or 4 are from past servers of GL 

9. Have you donated? yes a total of 54$ 

10. What rank are you applying for? T Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i am not i would never betray you guys Igneous would beat me 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Central im in Kansas

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why do I want staff,  I want staff because I love this server and many people break rules. I would love to make sure it doesn't happen. I have broke rules in the past but I have tried not to. I want to be able to help people I've noticed some times there are 78 people and 1 staff, or 2 RN on the server there are 76 people and 2 staff. I have been through the time where I've needed staff and there is nobody on and it frustrated me. I don't want new people getting mad because there is no staff, I want this server to stay fun. This server is my favorite and I want others to love it as well. I love meeting new people and helping them get used to this community. This community is very nice but some people are toxic and I don't want people leaving

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing i would bring them into a sit, i would ask them why they are mass rdming. When they start cursing at me i would gag them and continue to ask, if they do not answer i would warn them then ungag. If they start cursing again at me i would Minge them for a long period of time. if after that time they keep doing it i would ask a higher up to minge them longer or temp ban / kick them. after that it should be delt with.

Sincerely,

Koala Bearr

Edited by [GL] Koala Bearr
To fix the join date

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+/-

The last question could use some more work 

we want to see exactly how long you would Minge them until you contact a higher ranking staff member 

good staff app

question 15 could use some more work it seems like your explaining how much you like the server instead of telling us how you would help the server.

havnt seen online very often

good luck!

19 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+/-

we want to see exactly how long you would Minge them until you contact a higher ranking staff member 

good staff app

question 15 could use some more work it seems like your explaining how much you like the server instead of telling us how you would help the server.

good luck!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, Weareinfected said:

+/-

good staff app

good luck!

On 5/16/2019 at 11:57 PM, Weareinfected said:

+/-

good staff app

good luck!

+/- Support

+/- Support

I'm not a fan of how you answered the last question. Typically I like seeing a more thought out answer with how long you would minge them for and the such. Also, just some thoughts, would you consider checking his prior warnings to see if he has a history of RDM'ing or disrespect? If he did, would that change how you would handle the sit? Just some things to think about.

It sounds like you've had a lot of fun on our server, which is great to hear, but you haven't really explained why we should bring you onto our staffing team, and what you would bring to the server. On your next application, if this one isn't approved, I'd recommend expanding on what you want to do, and why you want to do it.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 5/16/2019 at 9:57 PM, Weareinfected said:

+/-

good staff app

good luck!

Big Body Tony

spacer.png