Ryan Staff Report

Willy

Your In-Game Name: Willy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:76250625

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ryan

What did they do? Abusing their powers by placing glass cages on top of them, TP'ing them and putting glass cages around them, Putting Glass Cages over Health NPC in Secret Service Office, Interrupting Roleplay , Driving a firetruck while on Staff Job and crashing it towards the bank. And finally the biggest violation was lying to me about him not doing anything wrong. These actions were no way to represent the staff team.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

I really hate doing these but here it goes,

Scenario 1

I was walking down the street when I saw through the cracks of the windows of SS, a Staff Member was putting weird glass cages on individuals from SS. I decide to spectate this individual which I soon come to figure out it was Ryan (Moderator). He kept on spawning cages on top of them for no apparent reason in front of many of the other SS members. These actions as a staff member are truly unacceptable and these actions will be stereotyped to all other staffers.

Screenshots

Video 1:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRLOb-_29gs

First video shows him covering up the Health NPC while on Staff Job. Which is interrupting RP heavily. (Enjoy the John Lennon in the background)

Video 2:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdALW95x7Zk&t=2s

The first 20 seconds are the only important part of the video, just coning more people and interrupting people.

Scenario 2

In this Scenario Ryan is seen bringing people onto a roof and then instantly Coning them with the Glass Cages. The evidence provided below will show the entire story.

Screenshots

Screenshot 1:

spacer.png

spacer.png

As you can see in the screenshot, Ryan bring Admin and instantly cones him and starts spamming it when he tries getting away.

Scenario 3

In this Scenario Ryan decides to get into a Firetruck to interrupt role play , which is completely against the rules and gives the staff team a terrible reputation due to it.

FYI: I started the recording late, It starts with a screenshot of him starting in the EMS parking lot to the Bank wall.

Screenshots:

spacer.png

Video 3:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PX0chSlxj4A

The video shows him driving the firetruck into the wall and then getting out and leaving the scene.

spacer.png

^ Him just making the Fire Rescue's life worse.

Last Scenario

This talk was what made me do this Staff Report against Ryan. I told Billy I have evidence of Ryan Abusing, he knew about it and he said lets talk to him first. We talk, and my words were "Hey Ryan, We've been getting some reports of you Staff Abusing. Have you been abusing in anyway shape or form? Abusing the Staff Powers, Handbook or anything like that. Yes or no question" . He says "No, I haven't been staff abusing" in a weird way he hasn't ever heard it before. I didn't record that conversation because I thought that he would come clean to his actions. He didn't, I asked him one more time. He was positive that he didn't break any rules what so ever. Here's the video below and the screenshot that shows I asked him in PM's.

Proof of me asking the important question of giving him a second chance.

LAST VIDEO:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDB7UIF_g9Y

https://i.gyazo.com/f06dc03a3f6987f9c2830708b6fc65e8.png

^ Closer look of what I asked him.

As shown in the video clip, blatantly lying to me while I'm trying to help this individual out.  Here are the screenshots below that shows him spawning in logs all these props. Proving, this was indeed him.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The evidence above clearly supports my claim to Ryan spawning all these props trapping and interrupting RP.

So in all, the evidence shows 4 different scenarios that misrepresent the Staff Team 1000% and the abusive power that Ryan brought upon many. Even if it's their friends and they are messing around. It's in front of many other people who play this community that can grow negative ideals about Staff. These actions should not be tolerated in Staff and his Lying to Me and Billy should not be tolerated within the Police RP Staff Team.

Also, these are all in chronological order except for the !Plogs screenshots. I can prove it by the way my money goes up slowly from 45 USD per every 5 minutes or so.That's how long I've been piecing this out.

Thank you for reading my report.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Removal of Staff or Demotion. Sorry I'm harsh but when I tried talking to him with Billy. He denied all claims, I gave him a chance but he didn't want it. Billy can vouch for it, he was the one who gave Ryan a second chance but he ruined it.

Edited by Willy
To add a screenshot

+ Support

+ Multiple instances of Ryan Interrupting RP (and seriously, stealing a government vehicle ON DUTY? You're better than that Ryan...)

+ Trapping people in cages is a big no no, especially forcibly pulling them to a rooftop and trapping them against their will

+ Lied directly to Willy's face

Ryan, don't take this as a personal attack on you or anything, but the videos show you abusing your staff powers, interrupting multiple peoples RP experiences and pretty much minging on duty. Worst of all, you lied directly to Willy's face about it. A huge part of staffing is honesty and being trustworthy, and now you've broken that trust. I'm sorry Ryan, but the way you were acting here is just blatant abuse of powers, and I hope that if you retain your staff rank, you'll hopefully have learned a lesson.

7 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

+ Multiple instances of Ryan Interrupting RP (and seriously, stealing a government vehicle ON DUTY? You're better than that Ryan...)

+ Trapping people in cages is a big no no, especially forcibly pulling them to a rooftop and trapping them against their will

Ryan, don't take this as a personal attack on you or anything, but the videos show you abusing your staff powers, interrupting multiple peoples RP experiences and pretty much minging on duty. Worst of all, you lied directly to Willy's face about it. A huge part of staffing is honesty and being trustworthy, and now you've broken that trust. I'm sorry Ryan, but the way you were acting here is just blatant abuse of powers, and I hope that if you retain your staff rank, you'll hopefully have learned a lesson.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager

I'm sorry but the amount of staff that have abused in the past month is pissing me off showing bad rep on the community

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 minutes ago, Nimo said:

I'm sorry but the amount of staff that have abused in the past month is pissing me off showing bad rep on the community

once again i respect your opinion but every now and then you just need to bite your tongue.

Edited by [GL] Billy

4 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

14 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

15 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

+SUPPORT

Evidence is clear. Now, does that make Ryan a bad staff member overall? Of course not. We all have our moments where we mess around, however, it is not right nor proper to lie to an SA especially when it could be a huge thing for them. I don't think a removal from staff is 100% needed but rather a very strict talking to. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

15 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

This...Amongst the mingiest I've ever had the misfortune of seeing a staff member...

+/- Support

Situation 1

Video 1) Yes there is sufficent proof Ryan did spawn the prop BUT he deleted it straight away and did not cause any RP problems. 

Video 2) Yes there is sufficent proof Ryan did spawn the prop BUT he deleted it straight away and did not cause any RP problems. Especially due to the fact a player was asking to be killed for a reset and therefore out of RP. 

Situation 2

Screenshots) Ryan spoken to other staff members that he perfers using this dome prop to trap players that are breaking rules or trying to run away form a sit, hence what the pictures show. This is an administration perference as he doesn't want to bind the jail command. Although this may not be the most efficent way, it does not break the staff handbook. 

Situation 3

Video and Screenshot) The video is very small time frame, only 6 seconds. It does not show what happened before or after, it can be taken out of context. Although Ryan shouldn't be in the vehicle, he may of had a valid reason to do so. Such as possibly getting the truck unstuck etc. I agree this could of been dealt with better, in my opinion it seems to be out of context and editited without getting the entire story. 

Situation 4

Ryan at the time was being questioned whether "So you are 100% positive that you haven't been staff abusing in anyway, shape or form? Just clarification." He answered no because he might of thought everything that took place was not abuse. I personally do not see what he did as being ABUSIVE. Did he do things he shouldn't of done? Yes, that is why I am also + supporting this report. However, I feel that many people are overlooking all evidence against Ryan. He truly thought he did not break any rules. If you thought you didn't break a rule and you were sure that you were innocent, of course you would answer no. I find using this as a way to frame Ryan as a liar in bad taste. 

Conclusion

Overall I would say that Ryan did not interrupt any RP except the video with the firetruck which had very little evidence or context of what was happening. I think Ryan did make mistakes and should of maybe dealt with the situations better. However, suggesting a REMOVAL of a staff member for set evidence provided is completely excessive. I would say the evidence shown warrants a punishment of a strike/talking to. Bear in mind we have not heard Ryan's side so far, making the situation hard to call. 

Just now, Josh H-Y. said:

+/- Support

Situation 1

Video 1) Yes there is sufficent proof Ryan did spawn the prop BUT he deleted it straight away and did not cause any RP problems. 

Video 2) Yes there is sufficent proof Ryan did spawn the prop BUT he deleted it straight away and did not cause any RP problems. Especially due to the fact a player was asking to be killed for a reset and therefore out of RP. 

Situation 2

Screenshots) Ryan spoken to other staff members that he perfers using this dome prop to trap players that are breaking rules or trying to run away form a sit, hence what the pictures show. This is an administration perference as he doesn't want to bind the jail command. Although this may not be the most efficent way, it does not break the staff handbook. 

Situation 3

Video and Screenshot) The video is very small time frame, only 6 seconds. It does not show what happened before or after, it can be taken out of context. Although Ryan shouldn't be in the vehicle, he may of had a valid reason to do so. Such as possibly getting the truck unstuck etc. I agree this could of been dealt with better, in my opinion it seems to be out of context and editited without getting the entire story. 

Situation 4

Ryan at the time was being questioned whether "So you are 100% positive that you haven't been staff abusing in anyway, shape or form? Just clarification." He answered no because he might of thought everything that took place was not abuse. I personally do not see what he did as being ABUSIVE. Did he do things he shouldn't of done? Yes, that is why I am also + supporting this report. However, I feel that many people are overlooking all evidence against Ryan. He truly thought he did not break any rules. If you thought you didn't break a rule and you were sure that you were innocent, of course you would answer no. I find using this as a way to frame Ryan as a liar in bad taste. 

Conclusion

Overall I would say that Ryan did not interrupt any RP except the video with the firetruck which had very little evidence or context of what was happening. I think Ryan did make mistakes and should of maybe dealt with the situations better. However, suggesting a REMOVAL of a staff member for set evidence provided is completely excessive. I would say the evidence shown warrants a punishment of a strike/talking to. Bear in mind we have not heard Ryan's side so far, making the situation hard to call. 

PoliceRP Manager

14 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

+/- Support

Situation 1

Situation 2

Situation 3

Situation 4

Conclusion

I understand your side Josh and I do hope that Ryan does tell his side. For some people they need both sides and I totally respect that.

• Like 2

Listen I know I fucked up but hear me out before accusation go left and right and center. All the reasons were in teamspeak(Before I start naming my reasons I want to say first that I knew I was on Duty but while doing these things there was nothing happening so I wasn’t Intruding on anyone business for awhile I was talking to them before we did anything and the only reason I was doing this while on Duty was because it was a Thursday before right around reaching Prime RP time and people were starting to get on just now.), The main reason I did this on Duty was because no-one would replace me because 1.) they were doing something and just didn’t replace me or 2.)were AFK on Crim/Custom Class. OK so I was talking to the people in the EMS Patrol Room first and the reasoning for the thing with the Rescue Truck was because it was glitched to the ground and I wanted to try and move it before I tried to phys gun it(that probably would have been the better way to handle it but I did what I did and it's clear I did it). And the reasoning for the putting him in my duplication was because he asked me too first and then(this was the only thing I used staff powers for during the entire duration of this time to “abuse”)the reason I brought his into the cage was because he kept running from me and again this is another example of me and a friend screwing around while I was on duty which was giant mistake of mine seeing the outcome. As for the Secret Service Base I move to the Secret Service Guard Room and after a bit of time I moved myself over there to over watch it then it turned into us messing with one another (Again I knew I was on Duty buy no-one would replace me at the time so I could not have gone off duty). Over all I fucked up and I'm not ignoring this I knew what I did but when Willy pulled me up to the roof and asked me "Hey Ryan, We've been getting some reports of you Staff Abusing. Have you been abusing in anyway shape or form? Abusing the Staff Powers, Handbook or anything like that. Yes or no question" I answered no because what I did from my perspective I did not abuse Staff because what I thought he meant from the question was have I abused the powers of staff like for example throwing someone across the map with my phys gun or jailing people randomly or for no reason and I didn’t consider my dupe of a glass cage as a jail since it is 2 props that anyone can create and duplicate. When he asked me I didn't realize that I pulled Adim into the glass cage and so I said no not realizing that was the one thing I did to abuse the staff power. Now I know I fucked up and I’m owning up to that it's just that I thought it would be better if you could hear my side of the story now I know that my actions were inexcusable but that fact still stands that I Fucked up majorly I just hope that now with my side of the story you can make your judgement a bit more clear with understanding what happened from 2 points of views Thank you for reading my side of the story

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

1 hour ago, thebigr said:

Listen I know I fucked up but hear me out before accusation go left and right and center. All the reasons were in teamspeak(Before I start naming my reasons I want to say first that I knew I was on Duty but while doing these things there was nothing happening so I wasn’t Intruding on anyone business for awhile I was talking to them before we did anything and the only reason I was doing this while on Duty was because it was a Thursday before right around reaching Prime RP time and people were starting to get on just now.), The main reason I did this on Duty was because no-one would replace me because 1.) they were doing something and just didn’t replace me or 2.)were AFK on Crim/Custom Class. OK so I was talking to the people in the EMS Patrol Room first and the reasoning for the thing with the Rescue Truck was because it was glitched to the ground and I wanted to try and move it before I tried to phys gun it(that probably would have been the better way to handle it but I did what I did and it's clear I did it). And the reasoning for the putting him in my duplication was because he asked me too first and then(this was the only thing I used staff powers for during the entire duration of this time to “abuse”)the reason I brought his into the cage was because he kept running from me and again this is another example of me and a friend screwing around while I was on duty which was giant mistake of mine seeing the outcome. As for the Secret Service Base I move to the Secret Service Guard Room and after a bit of time I moved myself over there to over watch it then it turned into us messing with one another (Again I knew I was on Duty buy no-one would replace me at the time so I could not have gone off duty). Over all I fucked up and I'm not ignoring this I knew what I did but when Willy pulled me up to the roof and asked me "Hey Ryan, We've been getting some reports of you Staff Abusing. Have you been abusing in anyway shape or form? Abusing the Staff Powers, Handbook or anything like that. Yes or no question" I answered no because what I did from my perspective I did not abuse Staff because what I thought he meant from the question was have I abused the powers of staff like for example throwing someone across the map with my phys gun or jailing people randomly or for no reason and I didn’t consider my dupe of a glass cage as a jail since it is 2 props that anyone can create and duplicate. When he asked me I didn't realize that I pulled Adim into the glass cage and so I said no not realizing that was the one thing I did to abuse the staff power. Now I know I fucked up and I’m owning up to that it's just that I thought it would be better if you could hear my side of the story now I know that my actions were inexcusable but that fact still stands that I Fucked up majorly I just hope that now with my side of the story you can make your judgement a bit more clear with understanding what happened from 2 points of views Thank you for reading my side of the story

I appreciate your side of the story and I’m very thankful and glad that you’ve owned up to it like a man. I think this reply will really help your case with SMT. Again Thank you very much and I appreciate it once again. 

12 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Evidence is clear. Now, does that make Ryan a bad staff member overall? Of course not. We all have our moments where we mess around, however, it is not right nor proper to lie to an SA especially when it could be a huge thing for them. I don't think a removal from staff is 100% needed but rather a very strict talking to. 

Signature.png

• Fame locked this topic