Extro's LT Application  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Extro's LT Application

• Yes
    • No

Name: Exotic/Extro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66183717

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Roughly a year and a half, and apart of PD for 2 years.

Rank Wanted: LT+

How many warns do you have? 9 total - 1 is from a old blacklisted member, The rest are pretty old at least over a year.

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):  I have been told to apply by 3 officials and 2 being apart of command.

Why should you be promoted? : 

I feel I should be promoted because I understand how PD works. I can answer any question that I am asked regarding PD. I have not only been apart of gaming light for 2 years + I have trained countless cadets and helped shaped our PD into a well better rounded place and to be an amazing upholding community for Rockford! I can bring maturity as seeing I am facing a older adult hood this year and that I have been apart of gaminglight for the past two years. I really want to be able to introduce newer tactics and make some extremely useful information. I have finally taken the initiative to go and make this application which is extremely long overdue and I feel is part of my duty to become a Low command official while being not only told to now by 3 officials and 2 being apart of low command, I could show hospitality, I can show greatness, I can provide Power, but even more so I can show dignity in my work along with my other colleagues whom I work with. I feel ready to take on cases and withhold meetings and be able to have a more meaningful say and be able to further output my resources. I hope to provide the best service that I can for those that are employed within the Rockford Police Department. I hope to bring even a greater force together I hope to have a assisting voice and say in the meetings that we will withhold. The Rockford Police Department has taught me an extravagant amount acknowledge and I hope through this next Journey, That I am taking I can give back and continue a legacy which lays beneath our constitutional oath as being a officer of the law. I've memorized every 10 code that our department has, I know the ins and out and I have extremely diligent ideas to bring to the table if I am promoted to LT. I will make sure to uphold my responsibilities and that's taking any report brought to me serious no matter the issue, I can even back up this claim for I have reported officers not doing their job properly and or accordingly including in other departments. I reprimanded individuals I've given retrainings when needed I've even gone as far as being able to voice my opinion during PD meetings on pertaining circumstances. I would like to now say this further concludes my assessment for my application applying to Lieutenant, thank you for your time and patients on evaluating my application.

Extro,

-1C32

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

Edited by Extro

+/- Support 

Never seen on (Unless timezones) 

Question "Why should you be promoted" you haven't fully answered. (For example, what would you bring to Command and how could it benefit Command)

However good application and you seem to fit the role. 

PoliceRP Manager

-/+ Support

• I don't know who you are like Eternity said could be time zones.
  • You did get blacklisted which is bad but you are SM (which I cannot even get probs because I'm not active in PD IDK) which shows you have changed, good on you

~MSGT Warcub 1D51

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+ Support

- He is active (yes he is on a lot)

- Watching him he does a good job

- He does a lot of training

- No problems staff wise, he knows the rules

- The only issue is that's I feel like he should be a SM for a bit more longer. 

as always good luck ~Calamity 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

as always good luck ~Calamity 

6 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Question "Why should you be promoted" you haven't fully answered. (For example, what would you bring to Command and how could it benefit Command)

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+Support

I speak from a staff and SRT unit perspective.  Extro is probably the best SM I have seen in a WHILE. He is the most active, professional and mature SMs I've seen. He is in America, from any Europeans questioning his activity. Whoever determines Extros application, I ask you think carefully and accept this. Extro would probably be the best LT I've ever seen if he was promoted. Good luck Extro. -PoliceRP Senior Admin/SRT SGT Steve 1S79

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

Pls don't respond to your own app as I am pretty sure you are not supposed to 

+/- support

-Okey active (could be timezones) 

-Seems like a great guy

-Oke amount of warns 
-Only thing is that you just edited your app and I don't think you should do it after you put up your app 

Other then that good luck

CPT Jeff Jr 

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

+/- Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

I speak from a staff and SRT unit perspective.  Extro is probably the best SM I have seen in a WHILE. He is the most active, professional and mature SMs I've seen. He is in America, from any Europeans questioning his activity. Whoever determines Extros application, I ask you think carefully and accept this. Extro would probably be the best LT I've ever seen if he was promoted. Good luck Extro. -PoliceRP Senior Admin/SRT SGT Steve 1S79

+ Support

Good leader

A role model for the ranks below him, someone I can look up to for guidance

GL Extro

P.S. - This is SGT Tonto 1A77

Edited by nicolasv35

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 5/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

- Support

Sorry man but I've never seen you on in the almost year since I joined GL

As I have not seen you on I cannot give a character judgement, But You Cannot Respond to your own applications as it is grounds for an instant denial if I remember correctly.

Good Luck eitherway,

Alex Rollin

EMS Deputy Chief C2

Police Department Captain 1L53

SWAT Sergeant XS5

On 5/16/2019 at 4:08 AM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

as always good luck ~CPT Connor (But Calamity  said this but i agreee)

+ Support

You are an active member on PD
Trains often
Is a good member on PD

(I accidentally said no on the survey) 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader