SCP-096 Tranq Rule Revision - Accepted

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? - SCP-096 is no longer able to be tranquilized.

Why should we add it? - Because, this doesn't follow lore at all and SCP-096 is already extremely under powered. Needing to stare at his face for seconds at a time, and extremely difficult to aim hits that aren't even one shot to most. Adding the capability to tranquilize him not only doesn't follow lore at all, but makes him even more underpowered than he already is.

What are the advantages of having this? - SCP-096 will be more lore friendly and more of a decent threat.

Who is it mainly for? - 096

Links to any content - N/A

-Support.

Bagging 096 is more luck based and tranq it can actually some what has a 0.1% of skill in it.

SCP-096 is just not a good class in general.

Maybe have the 3 second look at 096 rule lower to like 2 or 1.5. But tranqing 096 is the only efficient way otherwise it would be unfair for the recontainers.

-OG Minge

+/- Support

- More friendly to lore

- 096 is ridiculously underpowered (anyone seeing its face whether for 0.1 or 3 seconds would set it off See: Four F***ing Pixels

- Banning tranquilizers outright would be ridiculous | 096 is only unstoppable until 096-1 has been terminated, after that it returns to its passive/docile state

Side note: If 096 isn't "enraged" then a roll shouldn't be required to bag it as it is peaceful and not exactly trying to escape, if it is enraged then you didn't have a chance anyway

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+Support

My man 096 wouldn't die from a minigun, he wouldn't go down from a tranq.

(Plus 096 is really underpowered rn)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+ Support

I'm generally on board with anything that makes the server more lore friendly, and that continues in this case. 096 should not be affected by tranqs, and would make 096 a more viable character to play.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I'm generally on board with anything that makes the server more lore friendly, and that continues in this case. 096 should not be affected by tranqs, and would make 096 a more viable character to play.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Signature.png

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

096 Needs a buff he does no dmg and his SCP swep is like super bugged with the hit boxes like you have to hit people in a weird spot for it to even deal dmg

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

On 5/16/2019 at 5:28 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 5/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, Knuckles said:

+/- Support

- More friendly to lore

- 096 is ridiculously underpowered (anyone seeing its face whether for 0.1 or 3 seconds would set it off See: Four F***ing Pixels

- Banning tranquilizers outright would be ridiculous | 096 is only unstoppable until 096-1 has been terminated, after that it returns to its passive/docile state

Side note: If 096 isn't "enraged" then a roll shouldn't be required to bag it as it is peaceful and not exactly trying to escape, if it is enraged then you didn't have a chance anyway

On 5/16/2019 at 12:33 AM, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support.

Bagging 096 is more luck based and tranq it can actually some what has a 0.1% of skill in it.

SCP-096 is just not a good class in general.

Maybe have the 3 second look at 096 rule lower to like 2 or 1.5. But tranqing 096 is the only efficient way otherwise it would be unfair for the recontainers.

On 5/16/2019 at 7:28 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Agreed

I WOULD +Support this with the reason of '076-2 can't be tranquilized in lore. Why should 096.'

Then I remembered everyone's luck is [DATA EXPLICIT] and requires a heavy amount of it. With such, +/- Support but have roll bonuses if this rule is added.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• Igneous changed the title to SCP-096 Tranq Rule Revision