Should I become a Senior Admin?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Logan

What is your steam name?: [252] [GL] L. Rivera

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2017

What date did you make your forums account? January 27, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1686376727

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you appying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at you will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar (Manager), Igneous (Manager), Th3 (Head Admin), MyanDaBeast (Head Admin), Matthew (Super Admin), Willy (Super Admin), Friendly Steve (Super Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve to be Senior Admin for multiple reasons. I have been active my 4 months of being Admin and have tried my hardest to help the community in any way that I can. I have learned many things here at Gaminglight. I have learned responsibility as being someone who people go to for problems. I learned how to be mature and be a better person in general. I make sure that ratio is always filled and make sure that people hop on when they should. I have been staff on this community for about 9 months now and I have enjoyed every single moment of it. I have met some great people in this community. I moderate every single platform that Gaminglight has. This helps me with my moderating skills as well as it helps the community out more ways than one. I make sure that I get both sides of the story and evaluate it before I make my final decision in the sit. I don’t let any past grudges affect any decisions that I make when it comes to the sit. I also evaluate the persons warns and see whether they are a repeat offender or not. I believe that my time as Admin has made me more mature and a better person overall. I believe that my 4 months as an Admin has prepared me for future endeavours as a Senior Admin.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would take that person to the sit. Once I confront them about what they are doing is wrong, if they interrupt me, I would gag them and explain to them what I saw and why what they were doing was wrong. I would then ungag them and let them explain their side of the story. I would then minge them for 10,000 seconds after evaluating their side of the story to find out whether or not they’re Mass RDM was for a good reason.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

+Support 

Always fills ratio 

Active

Hard working 

Deserves this rank 100%

Im on the server everyday and beside me is Logan and he is always there taking sits, filling ratio and helping anyway he can. He’s a loyal staff member that deserves a chance at Senior Admin. Good luck bud.

• Gaminglight Love 1

51 minutes ago, Willy said:

+Support 

Always fills ratio 

Active

Hard working 

Deserves this rank 100%

Im on the server everyday and beside me is Logan and he is always there taking sits, filling ratio and helping anyway he can. He’s a loyal staff member that deserves a chance at Senior Admin. Good luck bud.

Agreed Logan gets on when we ask for it and never argues about it he 100% deserves a chance !

good luck  Logan!!  

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Willy said:

+Support 

Always fills ratio 

Active

Hard working 

Deserves this rank 100%

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I'm going to be completely honest here Logan

-Support

Although you are a good staff member, I have not seen you on the TS3 in a bit or in game. I know we are both EST, and I'm not sure if you get on late at night, but I dont ever see you on. You have an ok application with some grammatical errors.

6 hours ago, Willy said:

+Support 

Always fills ratio 

Active

Hard working 

Deserves this rank 100%

• Gaminglight Love 1

7 hours ago, Willy said:

+Support 

Always fills ratio 

Active

Hard working 

Deserves this rank 100%

• Gaminglight Love 1

10 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I'm going to be completely honest here Logan

-Support

Although you are a good staff member, I have not seen you on the TS3 in a bit or in game. I know we are both EST, and I'm not sure if you get on late at night, but I dont ever see you on. You have an ok application with some grammatical errors.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

12 hours ago, Willy said:

+Support 

Always fills ratio 

Active

Hard working 

Deserves this rank 100%

Huge + Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1