Should I become T-MOD?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become T-MOD?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Boris

2. What is your steam name?: Boris (GL)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:199064775

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) About a Year ago now, I was staff on Anime RP For a little while there. I've been a Event Master on a Different Server, where I was able to (If No Staff Were online) help them.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) SCP-RP Like 4 Ish to 5 Weeks ago, I first started playing on Gamining Light in 2017.

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 27th, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 https://steamcommunity.com/id/K3123456/screenshot/794233491558000685  (These warns are from police RP) I have none on SCP.

9. Have you donated? Yes, I donated for Silver.

10. What rank are you applying for?

11. Trial Moderator.

12. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

13. Not currently.

14. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Affirmative.

15. Timezone:  PST

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason I think I do deserve this rank, Is because: Most of the time I am very calm. They're is a rare chance I will get angry or frustrated. I try to be as active as I can be, Since I've started SCP-RP, I've probably missed around 3 days where I have not jumped on the server once. I have two very good sides of me, My Logical Side and My Common Sense side, They both help me with difficult procedures. My Logical side helps me with problems that are not in the book and require Logical thinking to  evaluate and make a decision. My Common sense side, helps me with Problems that would be within the range of the rules. that are more easily handled (Such as building without permission, FAILRP, RDM) .  My memory is like a flash drive, If I do something and it is wrong, And I am told so, I never forget it again. My humor, I would like to say that I'm funny, I wouldn't say everyone would agree with that, But I do like making people laugh and being all around a nice person to talk to and be around.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start of trying to explain to them why they are here, If they do not calm down I will warn them to try to get them to stop swearing, I would also attempt to gather all the evidence I can from them, If all they do is swear and micspam/minge, and they won't stop at all, I will be forced to gag/Temporally Gag them. I would later call in a Admin+ For the 10'000 Second Minge.

Notes: Thank your for reading and taking your time reviewing my Staff application: One of my most favorite parts of this process is the helpful criticism, It helps me approve and become better, So if you have any advice, I would to love to hear and read it.

Also When copy and pasting from discord it makes the words outlined in Gray, Not sure if that will show up.

Used discord to take my time with my APP.

I'm going to be away for three days tommorow, Camping, Sorry If I do not respond.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

I like it + support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support 

Really good person and very responsible

always asking around for work or setting people straight

Also, dont respond to your own app If someone says something to you.

Edited by Weareinfected

+Support

Every encounter we've had has been a pleasure. Professionalism even when tensions are high.

Though I haven't really seen you around much and that's my own fault due to stuff going on behind the scenes with me, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

9 hours ago, AlexMSD said:

+Support

Every encounter we've had has been a pleasure. Professionalism even when tensions are high.

Though I haven't really seen you around much and that's my own fault due to stuff going on behind the scenes with me, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

19 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+Support 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 5/17/2019 at 3:27 PM, Weareinfected said:

+Support 

boris has proven herself time and time again that she knows how to handle situations 

more then fit for staff 

+support 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, Weareinfected said:

+Support 

On 5/18/2019 at 2:04 AM, Rangiatea said:

boris has proven herself time and time again that she knows how to handle situations 

more then fit for staff 

+ Support 

Good luck!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021