Lore Name:Black Jesus

Rank”Executive Researcher

Clearance Level:2

List of personnel involved in testing:One mtf member and one security

Level D personnel involved:One dead body

SCP:049

Errors and/or safety hazards:

Question: Can he bring people back from the dead

Background Research:I know that 049 can “cure” people so i wanted to see if he can bring a dead guy back to life so I figured this would be the best way to do so

Hypothesis:Can he bring the dead back to life and will they act the same as nothing happened

Observation:It seems that after giving him a body it turned into something like a zombie it only listened to 049 so it wasn't any use for us to give it orders. But we told 049 to make 049-2 stand down and he listened. We had to kill the zombie and take his body to the incinerator room and took care of the body.

Analysis and Conclusion: So with this we know that we can bring back people from the dead but they are not the same as they were before they died

Do Results Align with Hypothesis:Yes it can bring people back from the dead but they are not the same

Alright, so i have some few problems with your Test-Log.

The font colored to black makes it a bit hard to read, so i just switched the color of this site just to read it.

Background Research is for looking at the History of the SCP you are testing on. Like Who is 049, what he does, how does this relate to your test ( you got this one ) etc.

This is a fairly standard test, its nice to see you coming back tho.