Aaray

Stealth +Knight Changes

Posted (edited)

What do you want to see? -  I want to remove the knight+ donator rank to join stealth and make it where everyone and anyone can join it once passing tryouts but until they donate for knight+ they can’t rank up past CSM so then it keeps it a donator Job but doesn’t make it like a unjoinable battalion for most players 

Why should we add it? -  it will increase activity in stealth by far and would possibly have a actual battalion people want to join. For most people it’s a turn off to be forced to donate for the Job so I think it would do well 

What are the advantages of having this? - activity for once in stealth instead of a space waster that it is atm 

Who is it mainly for? - Stealth

Links to any content - none

-STE AAL VCMDR Blackout BL

Edited by Aaray

Stealth has actually started being more active 
-support

+support

as of right now I see like 0 to 2 people on all day and this could bring in more money because when people are at CSM they can make a choice to donate money to the server

1 hour ago, AdamW729 said:

+support

as of right now I see like 0 to 2 people on all day and this could bring in more money because when people are at CSM they can make a choice to donate money to the server

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, borith said:

-support

It’s currently me, cooper, willy , Nemo that’s it that’s active at least 3-4 days a week maybe more

Edited by Aaray

3 hours ago, borith said:

-support

+support.  WE need to do something more.  I agree it's a donator battalion but at the same time we need something to help bring in more players.  Alot of people ask me fro tryouts but realize they can't join.  Either we need more awesome stuff or this idea or something like it.

+support

From what I can tell there is no one on Stealth, as I already recommended we should remove the requirement for knight and maybe put a different battalion instead.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:13 PM, borith said:

-support

-Support

I agree Stealth Ops need more players, but I don't think people should  pay to rank up - there could be an amazing CSM that derserves Officer but can't because they either don't want to or cannot donate. 

Alternative: Make the battalion free to join (without a donation rank) but people who do have Knight+ can have a special class/job within the battalion that gives them more weapons/sweps/items and it doesn't count as a life. 

On 5/17/2019 at 3:51 PM, Beckett said:
Alternative: Make the battalion free to join (without a donation rank) but people who do have Knight+ can have a special class/job within the battalion that gives them more weapons/sweps/items and it doesn't count as a life.

We've been trying to get that approved for a long time and it's most likely not gonna happen sadly

+/- Support

While stealth is an extremely unique battalion, it is unfortunately in all honesty, a double edged sword. While it's unique and interesting, it doesn't seem like it's acknowledged like a battalion nor does it seem like too many people are interested in it even though they donated (I'm guilty of this.) If we're to do anything with stealth then we should give them a more important role. There are a lot of donators on the server but the lack of a true purpose or role is why no ones interested, making it a free battalion might being in a couple players but they'd probably not stay long. Stealth just needs to be taken more seriously and like I said earlier, given a specific role.

-Rex/Loki

On 5/15/2019 at 1:18 PM, AdamW729 said:

+support

Denied