Emmu's Resignation

Emmu06

Its been a rough month to 2 month long tourney as a member and the eventual Lt Col of one of the best Departments on this server. I started as a member of state back in the age of Snookie, where I only managed to last till SNR until he was removed, replaced by Cole Phelps, where I worked my way up to around I believe 2LT before he was removed and then Richmond took over, leading to my revival of SPMU under my supervision and reaching Major until he was removed as well. After being appointed Lt Col, I continued to help make State great again with better vehicles, new sub departments, and new faces. And I would have to say it is a rough time especially now due to the removal of the Bike from the server, reversing the growth I created back under Richmond. 

The point of all of this self reflection is that throughout my career on GamingLight, State held a large precense in most of it. So its sad to say that I will be stepping down from my high command position. I would say it is not because of any of you, some of my favorite moments of the server came from this great department. But with my many months playing on Police RP, the same burned out feeling comes as well, hitting my push for state hard. And I am sad to go, as a lot of the people who I first saw join as maybe a 2LT or even a SGT have grown up to becoming low command and generally good state troopers. You will see me on the server from time to time, as I still have work to do with SS as it needs a major revive and just to check in on things as well as staffing but I would rather leave State when it was booming and looking much better than its roots(besides Gaur of course lol).  I do have some mentions:

Ghostly:  My boy, even though you liked to do certain things by yourself like apps and the like, it was fun running State with you my man

Papa: Even though you are gone at his point, you were a blast to have here and kept it entertaining every time

David & Livebait: I'm not sure when you two joined but you were like prodigies of mine who worked up to Captain and leading your own sub departments, keep up the good work my guys

Huner: You racist boy, I'll miss ur random ranting

Kai, Echo, & North: See you guys on 1944 rp. Also Kai, thanks for keeping SPMU up to the end, making it amazing until it crashed spection.

Jeff Jr, Cody, and Elvis: Even though I don't see some of you on sometimes, keep the DOC dream proud for WOLFGANG

Alistar: My boy, you always knew how to make me laugh. Keep being you my guy!

TOBI: GET OFF LOA MY DUDE

Anyway... This is 1K36.. Signing off for the very last time...

PS: My resignation can be considered formally active once the next meeting when I make my formal leave.

Edited by Emmu06
  • Like 1

Sad to see you go on state! You were amazing

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Dear emmu

Thankyou for your hard work and effort you have put into state you will be missed by all, your work has impacted state is so many ways it will benefit this depart for a very long time, you will not be forgotten any time soon 

thankyou for your service

~CPT Livebait

• Like 1

DENIED

But join FRC ;D

• Laughing 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Emmu, not only did you make state fun and exiting as a LT COL, but youve been doing this for a very long time, you've made great things happen, you always want to help someone, and you've inspired so many people, beyond just the video game your an amazing person, and I hope to see you around in SS (even though I just got removed for forgetting the rollcall rip)

- CPT David

• Like 1

UwU i was mentioned, anyway sad to see you go Emmu you were a great LT COL for state one of the best ive seen within the 2 years ive been in policeRP i hope goodluck for you in the future and you better hang around in teamspeak!

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1

Emmu-thank you for being a great high command member of the state police and it's sad to see your last 10-7 on state but I'm hoping to see you on SS as I know it needs reviving and I would love to help with that anyway I'm trying to say thank you  but sad to see you go

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC