Should Apis be made a Trial Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Apis be made Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Apis

2. What is your steam name?: xApianzal

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:88132655

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yeah, I have been staff on multiple servers that went under due to lack of donations.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? February 24

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9 WarnsNOOSIR.thumb.PNG.757ce0062af6147162d37187f72b46ee.PNG

9. Have you donated? Yes 110 dollars.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nein

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yessir.

13. Timezone: EST/ET

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve to be a trial mod because I have stayed loyal to this community and I feel I have showed that with how active I am. I am a very accessible person and very flexible with times.  I often see sits where it comes to a halt because the admin is clueless, I can fix this because I am the one that calls the sit where the admin just stops the sit and puts us down. I also I would be a very good addition to the GamingLight PRP staff team because I enjoy helping people and administrating. I have made alot of friends on this server and I would like to make more by getting to help people and influence good rp situations. I constantly ponder on how this server can be improved and I procrastinate applying to help improve peoples rp experience and the server. But not anymore, I sat down and said today is the day that I apply officially and help improve this wonderful server. I have read all of the motd, all of the handbook(atleast 3 times now) and I have gotten permission from multiple SM+. I really hope that you staff members take this application into serious and deep consideration as I have put in so much work into this server and this application, If accepted I really hope to see all of you guys on the staff team!! <3 ~Apis

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off, I would jail them and them strip them, if they continuiously cursed at me I would tell them to stop and calm down and if they don't I would warn them for, "Mic Spam/NCWS/Staff Diss." Then I would check logs and if they killed more than 4 people I would minge them for 10,000 seconds, if I was recording I would show a smt+ and let them take care of the situation there-forth.

17. Also Fame I have tried to get in contact with you to formally introduce myself but I can't, I have attempted multiple times and just cant get ahold of you, sorry if I should have waited, But thanks for checking out my app yall! <3 ~Apis

Edited by xApianzal

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+/- Support

+ Friendly

+ Active in game

- I've seen you be quite mingey and immature at times

- Forums and TS3 activity could improve

- I've had to remind you not to break rules on and off duty

- For 16 Tmods cannot minge for 10,000 seconds

Nothing personal Apis,I just don't feel that you're ready for staff. You could improve by just being more aware of the rules and being sure not to break them, as well as improving your forums and teamspeak activity. 

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Friendly

+ Active in game

Nothing personal Apis,I just don't feel that you're ready for staff. You could improve by just being more aware of the rules and being sure not to break them, as well as improving your forums and teamspeak activity. 

7 hours ago, Irwin said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Kind

-Deserves a chance

Good luck, Apis! -Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 5/13/2019 at 8:08 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Friendly

+ Active in game

logan2.png

On 5/13/2019 at 7:08 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Friendly

+ Active in game

I agree