SCP-Unknown Dr Victor 5/13/2019

Lore Name: Dr Victor

Clearance Level: 4

List of personnel involved in testing: SCP Unknown, Myself

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: Unknown (now known as a keter subject)

Hypothesis: I found an SCP in the D Block and the SCP keep on saying "dont trust the icecream man" and "the icecream man
 is a bad person". I researched on it and after try to kill it in the incidenary.

Observation: The SCP i researched on is a zombie by the looks of it but nothing like SCP 049-2 cause he had full brain functions and keep saying "don't trust the ice-cream man" in which i told him multiple times "who is the ice-cream man?" it didn't answer me. After 
the experimenting on it i tried to put it in the incinerator, it went in but i turned the incinerator on multiple times (about
 three (3) times), it wasn't even burnt, after that i took it out of the incinerator and tried to do more experiments on it, it
 disappeared i don't know what happened but the site when into defcon 2 were more of the SCP's came MTF E11 was notified and 
the experiment was on hold cause multiple keter breaches and i went back to the panic room were i am logging this now, if 
anyone reads this DO NOT TRUST THE ICE-CREAM MAN.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):20190513104245_1.thumb.jpg.320ee5fe6047b037995069e4d111a214.jpg

Errors and/or safety hazards: DO NOT TRUST THE ICE-CREAM MAN

Conclusion: DO NOT TRUST THE ICE-CREAM MAN

This makes me laugh a bit, i participated in this event so i remember it. Basically it was a fungal outbreak that happened, anyone who came into the rooms with fungal growths became infected.

Nice test Dr Victor, i like how you played it out as slowly turning into one of them.