Irwin's Admin Application - Denied

Irwin

Irwin's Admin Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Irwin should be promoted to an Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Irwin

What is your steam name?: [GL] Irwin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:210951540

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff for all this time so I am experienced

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 2, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? June 3, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8 http://prntscr.com/nnmjzg (it shows 10 but 2 warns were appealed and I am just waiting for SMT to remove them, here is proof: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/41653-irwins-old-warns/)  

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated over 100 dollars

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No!

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Absolutely!

Timezone: EST – Eastern Standard Time / Eastern Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jeffe (Super Admin), Willy (Super Admin), Awg (Super Admin), Jeff Junior (Super Admin), North (Super Admin), Felix (Super Admin), Myan (Head Admin), Richard (HOS), Scheffer (Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I deserve the rank of admin because I have lots of experience with staffing. When I first took on the role 3 months ago, it was new for me. I had new challenges, and I was still learning. When I became a senior moderator, I got more trusted in the community and made new friends. Being part of the staff was a very good decision because there were new things to do. I have always enjoyed 'serving justice', and when I joined staff, I instantly knew it was something for me. Up to this day, I enjoy helping people around the community and being a member of the staff team. I have learned lots of things about staff during my time, and I think I am ready to become an admin because I am responsible, helpful, and kind. When I first joined I wanted to help people, and be a leader. I have done this in staff, and I am very happy of it. Also, I am very serious about my activity and reputation. I have always tried to maintain a steady activity level, and I continue doing so up to this day. I have met many new people and have ranked up and played in different departments on the server, and it has been a great time doing so. I take staffing very seriously and I care about my rank, and if I got admin then I would be responsible with the rank and I would make sure not to be abusive, irresponsible, or incompetent. I would set new goals and work my way to earn the next rank after the next and so on. I think that if I got promoted I would be a good admin and I would live up to the responsibilities of being an admin. I believe that I am ready for this rank because I have lots of experience with staffing and have learned LOTS during the time. I would make sure to leave a good impression and be a good staff member if I got admin. (344 words 1,733 characters)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing and staff dissing, I would attempt to        relax them and try to see what was going on in the first place. I would tell them that RDM is not allowed in the server and player/staff diss is not allowed either. I would try to teach them and help        them. I would tell them to read the MOTD by doing !motd in chat, and let them read all of it. However, if they ignored me and kept staff dissing, I would warn them for it and tell them to stop again.        If they did not stop, I would minge them for 300 seconds. If they just continued, I would ask other staff what they would do,  and I would make sure to follow the staff handbook. If it was absolutely      necessary, I would ban the player.
Edited by Irwin

20 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support

Decent application

Been Senior Moderator for a while

Can be immature at times

Dont get me wrong Irwin, I am leaning towards +Support but you can be a little immature, we all are a little immature at times but once you reach admin you need to get serious, other than that good luck buddy!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+ Been a Senior Mod for a while

+ Gets on when asked to or to fill ratio

- Semi Active on staff

- Can be immature at times

Like Billy said, being an Admin has a lot of responsibilities. Your a really nice kid but you can be immature sometimes.

- support

Doesn't get on staff, and refuses to get on staff a lot. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

55 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support

Decent application

Can be immature at times

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 hours ago, [GL] Billy said:

Dont get me wrong Irwin, I am leaning towards +Support but you can be a little immature, we all are a little immature at times but once you reach admin you need to get serious, other than that good luck buddy!!

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support

Decent application

Can be immature at times

• Like 1

• Manager
4 hours ago, Cole B said:

+ Support 

nice guy 

very respectful 

Mature 

handles every situation to the best of his ability 

~ Cole 

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support

Decent application

Can be immature at times

4 hours ago, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

- Semi Active on staff

Like Billy said, being an Admin has a lot of responsibilities. Your a really nice kid but you can be immature sometimes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+/- Support

- Semi Active on staff

On 5/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, Cole B said:

+ Support 

nice guy 

very respectful 

Mature 

handles every situation to the best of his ability 

• Like 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)