Should Cole Become a Tmod?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cole Be Tmod?

• Yes (reason)
    • No (What can i do different)

What is your in-game name?: Cole 

What is your steam name?: Cole

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:176563031

?Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Five M- Moderator  and Moderator on Police RP gaming light before

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4 years ago 

What date did you make your forums account? 4 years ago but had to make a new on cause of the steam profiles

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 17 https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/812247890060953683/51ABE0B6A13EF419FB7DAB28A1EC2D8789226B54/  (These are supposed to be removed Manager has not gotten to it yet) (keep in mind that I have not gotten a warn in 2 years and have had plenty experience playing on the server since my 17 warns been mod,ARU,SRT,SWAT,State Trooper and a LT in the PD since then but went inactive and got demoted to CPL)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve to be a tmod because I can bring maturity and respect to the staff team. Not only can I bring maturity and respect but I can also bring my professionalism as my experience on servers that I have staffed on before including this one there are situations where you need to stay calm and collected at all times when in a staff sit because you dont want anything to escalate .  I have also played  on the community for about 4 years now and when I was staff 2 years ago I  though it was very fun to be a staff member in such a great community. Over the years I have gotten to see the community grow and increase their player count as I can not say that I was here at the beginning of the community but I was here near the beginning of police rp opening. Not only have I gotten to see the community develop overtime into something great but I have also seen my peers also gotten higher up in the community (AKA: Spection).  I am a very friendly person and am always friendly to everyone I meet so I am just hoping that you will give me a chance. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 1st Jail them temporally and then look up there past  warns since it is Mass RDM I would need to get a higher up staff member to minge for 10,000 seconds and also warn them for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. 

(Taken down for problems in the department with certain people targeting it is fine now)

-Support

-Not mature 

-Disrespectful at times

-Has only been active this past week

-It does not matter if you were having problems in departments you still took 2 of them down right when they were getting -Supports 

-Not ready for staff

Edited by Zage
  • Like 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+ Support

Sure he might've been disrespectful in the past, but he really is trying to change his act and he really wants to be a Staff Member. He talked to me about it on how he's trying his absolute best trying to get staff. I could really feel his sincerity and I believe he deserves a chance at staff. That's just me, Good Luck.

~ Willy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Willy said:

+ Support

Sure he might've been disrespectful in the past, but he really is trying to change his act and he really wants to be a Staff Member. He talked to me about it on how he's trying his absolute best trying to get staff. I could really feel his sincerity and I believe he deserves a chance at staff. That's just me, Good Luck.

~ Willy

Also I want to say this. Cole did not delete his previous apps because of the -Supports. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Willy said:

+ Support

~ Willy bff shmoopy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Willy said:

+ Support

~ Willy

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Willy said:

+ Support

Sure he might've been disrespectful in the past, but he really is trying to change his act and he really wants to be a Staff Member. He talked to me about it on how he's trying his absolute best trying to get staff. I could really feel his sincerity and I believe he deserves a chance at staff. That's just me, Good Luck. Add-On: A nice guy. He is mature and respectful.

~ Irwin

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 1:09 PM, Zage said:

-Support

-Not mature 

-Disrespectful at times

-Has only been active this past week

-It does not matter if you were having problems in departments you still took 2 of them down right when they were getting -Supports 

-Not ready for staff

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 1:48 PM, Willy said:

+ Support

~ Willy

• Like 1

logan2.png

- Support

• Was rude to be just for taping the back bumper of his car and started to ram me back after saying sorry. Which shows he cam lose his temper if there are a lot mingyer than me
  • Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 5/12/2019 at 12:48 PM, Willy said:

+ Support

~ Willy

• Like 1

+Support

Atfirst I did have a +Support and then he was rude and I changed to a -Support, but i’m back to +support because he has been really respectful and has been following the rules and reporting minges. 

Good luck cole! Hope to see you on the team!

-Ya boy Apis

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)