ARG

Steam Name: ARG

Ingame Name: ARG

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:152620203

Ban Length: Indefinite 

Admin that Banned you:

Snar Markov(STEAM_0:1:67277135)

Reason for Ban:  Warns+ 

Dispute: My oldest warn was at 20:45 (8:45 PM) On January 8th 2017 that was long ago when I decided to just be a minge and just mess around till I understood the severity of warns as this being the first PRP server I ever found with this being said I also never read the MOTD till later on and started slowing down on warns trying not to get them at all I have warns from Valk at one point even though I did nothing wrong but holly fuck he was annoying I was told if I had VIP not to worry just stop getting warned a lot and you won't be banned so I did

Warns should be deleted/not count after 6 months to a year that would be more fair  

- support

- You had an absurd amount of warns. It should be pretty common knowledge that repeatedly breaking the rules would result in punishment

- I’ve witnessed and even took many sits with you. A lot of which you were on the receiving end. I only began staffing in February by the way.

you had ample chances to change your act. If you are unbanned, you should be more careful and be more awareof the MOTD.

• Manager
7 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- support

- You had an absurd amount of warns. It should be pretty common knowledge that repeatedly breaking the rules would result in punishment

- I’ve witnessed and even took many sits with you. A lot of which you were on the receiving end. I only began staffing in February by the way.

you had ample chances to change your act. If you are unbanned, you should be more careful and be more awareof the MOTD.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

22 hours ago, Willy said:

-Support

The rules are put in place for a reason.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Fame locked this topic