Research Command Application - Oppenheimer

Emperor Palpy

[As I finish this, I am inclined that before my promotion, I was given explicit permission by HoR Toxic to do this application as a Researcher.  Corner has, since then, promoted me to senior researcher.]

<Level Clearance 3 Required to Proceed>

<Level Clearance 3 Required to Proceed>

<Validating Clearance... .>

<Clearance Validated>

p9Ltglcpki4pQeIPlyhCnHKXpB26HNwzL5rLR8_IyFm_fW2GcMKXvvkD0vkhAyCs8VTHSzBryJk9JFzZZJoFwUUs09kxFDeGz9qbQqG3ELOor7ImVcFtulwW3G1fRPbq_E3DIHiP

<Welcome, Authorized User>

SCP Foundation HCZ Supervisor Application

Secure. Contain. Protect.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Case File: HCZ Supervisor Application

Full Name: Johannes Reinhardt Oppenheimer

Current Position: Senior Researcher

Clearance: Level Clearance 2

Date: 05/11/2019

Application Status: Submitted to Head of Research for evaluation

[Formal Endorsements]:

• Director of Containment Blackbeard

• Head of Security Rangiatea

• MTF A1 COL Daedran

• Head of Research Toxic (Possibly)

• HCZ Manager Corner (Possibly)

• Head of Research and Development Chief

• Deputy Site Director Dogz (Possibly)

Time within the Research Department: 5 Days (05/08/2019 was my first day)

Research Reports Produced:

Research Position being applied for: HCZ Supervisor

Why should you be in Research Command (What can you bring to the table that the rest of command cannot)?:

While I fully understand that I do not have the time like many other applicants that have applied before me, I believe the one thing I bring above all is a true experience, an experience that has been gained before joining the server.  Firstly, an observation on my published reports will demonstrate an advanced desire for perfection, as should any command member have when drafting reports that are crucial to the organization. Secondly, as I informed many others within the Research department, my experience as a supervisor at a summer camp in 1943 also details my experience when dealing with containment and documentation.  But I suppose the greatest thing I truly bring to the table more than anything is a sense of passion for research, a drive to study and document even the most obscure of testing results, no matter how strange or uncomfortable they make myself or fellow Foundation employees feel. Yes, I understand that there is the mentality of quantity over quality within some of the minds of those who are in research...yet I believe in true quality because the quality is how we succeed and I bring true quality to the table.  I may not have the documented time as Wundt and Dylann or the connections like Black Jesus, but the truth is that it is because of my recent appearance that I am a perfect choice. I am fresh, I bring new ideas to the table, I believe in the independence of research (to a degree), and I am not one to back down from a challenge presented to me. That is why I am more appropriate for this position because I bring qualities that many other researchers have yet to demonstrate.

What will you do to make research more active and more professional?:

Well, if my previous response was not clearer, my first declaration would be to ensure that tests and documentation were more professionalized so that overall, research is conducted in a more professional and greater manner.  I would also suggest a handful of other items to be considered as well. I would make promotions be based upon accomplishment, also allowing JUNIOR-Researchers being able to be paired with more senior researchers to access HCZ and witness tests with more dangerous SCPs if command allows such.  I would increase drives so that activity remains vital, with either awards being presented to researchers who do exceptional or even discover new stances for us to conduct greater research towards. I would also organize research into to underlying divisions, one that conducts tests on SCPs and documents results of said tests and others who conduct testing on collected tissue samples, liquids, and secretions within a contained field.  I would also not allow any half-assed reports, as I believe that continuing to do so allows for laziness to infect the ranks of Research. We are men of science and academia, not third graders who just learned how to write an essay. Finally, I would not tolerate any forms of disrespect, either towards research or any other foundation personnel.

[If you wish to read it, or review the reports linked in it, I have added a PDF version to make it seem more like a true application and a google link so you can see the reports linked]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ALJgnewLasUI25qunNaH38tH9gg-UXCeiUXutmyW6E/edit?usp=sharing

J.R. Oppenheimer

SCP Foundation HCZ Supervisor Application - Google Docs.pdf

Edited by Emperor Palpy

-Support

Considering i was speaking to you as a junior approximately 1-2 days ago i don't believe this is a reasonable amount of time spent within the department to understand it

You are a very talented individual and i respect you a lot i just dont think you have the necessary skill to be succesful in this role

Accepted

Originally i was going to deny this app because you were a very new Researcher, however after reading all of your test, i find that you have post some of the best material i have seen on this site. I hope that you can inspire others to write their test logs that have similar quality to yours. You will have the rank of HCZ Supervisor.

As HCZ Supervisor - You will be able to promote up to Researcher - Your main task is to grant access to HCZ from promising Researchers as well as leading as a Role Model. You can also determine what Quality test are.

You have trained 1 RA, aswell as posting 9? Test logs - All Quality Surprisingly. -

Edited by Dcethe

• 1 month later...