Fears resignation from RCF/GENSEC

Fear

hi so ummm this is my 48 hour notice or is that not how that works? idk either way im resigning from GENSEC/RCF ill go over the reasons
1. I don't feel all that welcomed I mean I never really did feel welcomed by GENSEC high command when promoted I only felt welcomed by low CMD but now I just feel left out...
2. its not that fun on GENSEC anymore nor RCF I mean I enjoy RCF but im not the right person for the job im active yea but that doesn't make me a good commander.
3.  I wont go any higher. I know that after MAJ its a long ass wait till LTCOL and honestly GENSEC has enough members id rather help a branch that's more empty and help it grow like A1 
4. I think other branches suit me better. I just feel like at the beginning everyone can fit into GENSEC but as people develop on the server they will do better in other branches and at somepoint some people move on from GENSEC 
well that's it for reasons I will be dedicating my time fully to A1 and whatever my new 2nd life will be im not quiting SCPRP if I made it to command in one branch im sure as hell determined to make it to CMD in another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic