EtherealAnomaly's Event App

NetworkParadox

Should I be accepted into the Event Team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name: EtherealAnomaly // MTF E11 Captain Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:455778278

What is your ULX Rank?: 39 // Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): 
Yes, I have been a Game Maker in another SCPRP server called Revival about a year ago when it was at its peak. I was considered one of the best, and I am proud of that accomplishment.

How Active are you?:
I am on a few hours a day now.

How many warns do you have?:
Two.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
You should allow me to be an Event Team Member for my experience, honesty, loyalty, dedication, and activity. As an Event Team Member, I am fully prepared to spend time and dedication toward planning great events for the entire server to enjoy. I have a lot of experience in planning and executing great and involved events. During my experience, I learned the efficient use of assets given to me. I know how to properly use spawners, models, and vehicles. I am aware of what the community generally enjoys, as an effect of being part of this community for several months. I am prepared to give my full loyalty, dedication, and activity to this server and its event team. I can assure you I will be a valuable asset to the event team, I'm capable of maturity and creativity but fun to be around. I'm rather relaxed and capable of keeping a level head in heated situations. If you choose me, I will not disappoint. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
I like to host events that include every team possible, so if I were to do an event I would enjoy doing an event where there is an infection. A test commenced by a researcher of choice will occur on SCP-008, during this the Class-D will break the glass and the door will become stuck open. A technician or trained operative would have to go in to fix the door and prevent the spread of the virus. I also like to have a player decided the outcome, so if speedy enough the event can end quickly before it gets to LCZ/EZ. After 20 or so minutes, it may begin to outbreak to the surface in which Epsilon would be tasked with terminating the 008-2 instances. I can also use online prediction programs to help decide what can happen with the event, or possibly do votes mid-event to see if these things happen. Such as a possible mass breach alongside the 008 breach due to a number of circumstances such as a storm with a power failure, and the backup generator is over-heated for about 3 minutes opening all cells. There is a number of events that I would love to do, and I'm excited to execute them.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
SCP-096 is my favorite SCP. I feel he is kind of similar to be, being shy. I think his capabilities and unique behavior makes him stand out from a lot of other SCPs, being so docile and fragile looking but capable of destroying anything in its path to get to its target. I generally just like the bi-polar and calm - destructive nature of 096.

Edited by EtherealAnomaly

Please attend the Verbal Interviewing process that will be taking place on 5/16 at 6:30 EST in the 'Staff Interview' room on Teamspeak.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.9e9576ecdc234762cc09b07b43f0f2b6.jpg

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic