SCP-035 ~ 5/11/2019

Another PDF version presented, you can find this also on discord.  Certain circumstances did lead to heavy redactions, particularly of certain responses from SCP-035 as it included targetting towards foundation staff or other explicit content.  This test was done to understand the true nature of SCP-035 and overall was not a very...good decision to make afterward.  

SCP Testing Report #27822ALL - Google Docs.pdf

That is a lot of {REDACTED}. There are a few problems with the post i would like to point out, however they would not seriously affect you.

The Clearance Level for this SCP will be 3. Most Keter-Class SCP's are this way, however some special SCP's can be CL4 ( SCP-008 )

You rank shown in the Document is a Researcher - They have access to few SCP's in HCZ, and 035 isnt one of them. If someone gave you perms to test on them, you usually mention that.

Testing SCP's 035's sexuality is a bit controversial but an interesting test. I would have found it more humorous if you ask him how he felt when showed a picture of 049 naked.

Creativity - 4/4 - Hasn't been done before to my knowledge

Detail - 4/4 - tbh, i'm glad that some of the things he said was REDACTED, you have given us a great amount of detail regarding this test.

Lore - 4/4 - Everything can coincide with the Lore aswell as describing to us what SCP-035 is.

This is a Quality test Oppenheimer, keep up the good work!

Edited by Dcethe