Matthew's 1 Year Anniversary

Matthew

Hello!

As some may know, today is my 1 year Anniversary in GamingLight.

And through the year, I have learned a lot. How to be a command member, an event team leader and a SuperAdmin. I have met a lot of people, some good, some bad. But let’s back up, take a step back and begin when I joined GamingLight. This is my story.

It all started on May 11th, 2018. I simply got Gmod about 5 days ago, and I watched all those FiveM youtubers, Polecat, Buggs and Civ Ryan (and some more). From that, I loved roleplaying. And I saw that PoliceRP category in Gmod. So, I gave it try. I first joined a PoliceRP server, which has shutdown now, and played for around 30 min. I did not like it so I left of course. So I made a forums account on May 12th, 2018. Then I officially joined the community I have now been in for 1 year, GamingLight. I loaded in walked out towards a police car…..and stole it. Obviously please don’t do that. But I infact stole it and got warned by Vinny, when he was a Admin. But I did not notice, and continued to drive. I drove till I destroyed it, which happened somewhat fast. I went on to play, and later become a police cadet. I was greeted by Henry, and taught me for an hour or 2 about TeamSpeak. How to download it, connect and get my SteamID (Which I did not know how to do at the time). I was so confused, so he added me on steam and got for me as I was new to steam and ect. By the time he got me into TeamSpeak, he had to go, once again because it was very late. Then, SM Darkspiker came and trained me. He was great, and taught me almost everything I need to know. Down the road I joined staff, on June 16th, 2018. Probably the worst application I have ever made. If I was looking to accept this application, I would not, its sooooo bad. Some time passed and I met Munchies, the biggest minge I’ve known. He helped me a lot, from PD to staff. Then even more time passed and I met Dane, Finch and Tobo. We worked on getting Dispatch back up. We worked on getting a new roster and more. We did it all night….4-5 hours straight. I stayed till 6am EST in morning, and was the first one to leave. They got the advantage as it was noon for their time zone.

That’s how I started, I have been very blessed to find such a great community. And I am also blessed and thankful for the great people I’ve met. Here are some people I want to thank…

Zeeptin - Well I firstly want to thank you for making this community, I don’t know where I would be if you did not. We’ve talked every once and a while, specially over the release of the new printers. We based as the clauses and through that, I met Eman. Thanks for making this community!

Snar - I firstly want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to join PD High Command and be a SuperAdmin in GamingLight PoliceRP. And if I were to met you in IRL, I hope you bring a soundboard. Thanks for making me laugh!

Eman - Oh boy, you are firstly super funny and when I met you, you’re super chill. There was some jokes that was not family friendly thrown around that I will not list. Thanks for being chill!

Igneous - Well, we did not talk a lot, but when you were the SS Director, you were well respected. I am super happy to see you at Manager. Thanks for being a SS Director and helping GamingLight!

Fame - Oh my, you anime weeb. Anime Night was great and we first met in dispatch. Your amazing and I hope you strive in this community more. Thanks for being an amazing friend!  #BringBackAnimeNight

Spection - Your amazing at what you do. You were one of my biggest role model in GamingLight. Thanks for helping me in a lot things!

Th3 - Umm you keep on banning me so, I want you to apologize. Really though, thanks for being there and making me laugh little. Your amazing!

Myan - Your the chillest person I know. Maybe to chill. Your truly a great SWAT Commander. Thanks for being to nice!

Jeffe - I want to firstly thank you for being an awesome SRT Commander and giving me a chance to be in SRT Command. Your super chill and get down to work when needed. Thanks for being there!

Jeff Jr - I am sorry but you won’t understand my message so I won’t type it. Your awesome. Thanks for being that big meme!

Felix - The longest SA...good luck in the future in GamingLight, and if you need me, I’m here. Thanks for being in GamingLight!

Gamik - Gamikzoooooooooone!!!

Billy - Your a great person, that is willing to help anyone in need. You are there for everyone. Thanks for being there!

Blackbeard - You still can’t fly…..

Ghostly - You have a one of a kind personality and you just fun to be around. Your a meme. Thanks for your service!

Will - Thanks for giving me an opportunity to be a SRT Command Member, and I hope I’m impresing you. Thanks!

Chad - Don’t do !slay CERT* again plz….

Logan - Your always there, and your laugh is either annoying or just funny, IDK which one….but thanks for being here!

Papa - I don’t wanna type anything about you lol….

Voxis - Good luck in staff you big meme….

Dane - We have done a lot together, even staying up for like 6 hours...thanks for eating rice! 

Bob Bob - Thanks for being a good Dep. Comm. I have learned a lot from you. Thanks!

PD Command - You guys are amazing at what you do and I hope in the future you stay that way. Good job at making PD so great. Thanks!

SRT - I am sorry but Bambob is the biggest meme in SRT…

Everyone else - Thanks for supporting me in this journey in GamingLight. I hope I met your standards as a SA. The reason why I have been in this community so long, is because of the player base, thanks! Sorry if I did not mention you.

I have had ups and downs in GamingLight. But I am happy to be here to make this, thanks to everyone that has helped me in getting to where I am today. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

King [REDACTED], SRT Lieutenant and Assistant Chief Matthew

For the some people who did not read the whole message, no I am NOT leaving the community, hopefully not anytime soon.

And I also know that I made my forums account May 12th, but I really firstly joined the server on May 11th.

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Welcome to the club... nerd 

<3

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic