Toolgun Addition - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? -  For certain job classes to have the Toolgun. (Mostly MTF Command.)

Why should we add it? - Because it will allow MTF Command members and also engineering members to build more precise, lore-friendly constructs to enhance roleplay and combat.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will let people build better things to enhance roleplay and combat, but the only people who would have this would be MTF Command and possibly Gensec Heavy/Command

Who is it mainly for? - MTF Command

Links to any content - N/A, just a toolgun.

3 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

Leaning towards + Support.

Assuming that one could only use it on their own props, and that it's only for high ranking individuals of branches, I wouldn't be opposed. But if it gets abused its gotta go.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

6 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

Assuming that one could only use it on their own props, and that it's only for high ranking individuals of branches, I wouldn't be opposed. But if it gets abused its gotta go.

10 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

I can think of a couple of ways to minge with this.

>Move props into people with precision tool, effectively freezing them. There is more but it depends on what tools get added

However i would find that it would make it 10x better to add tool guns so i don't have to try to make everything Even using the Phys gun when building. This is a MASSIVE pain to do if you ever want to make anything look good.

I think the Positives would outweigh the negatives +Support