What do you want to see Staff improve on?

Fame

What do you guys want to see staff improve on? I’m brainstorming some new training ideas and I need you guy’s help! Anyone can reply to this I’m just curious on what you guys think! 

I think that staff need to get on duty more often as when I've played at times where there's only one two staff online, they can either ignore calls and roleplay or say they will get on later repeatedly and sometimes will never get on duty.

Other issues I've had is some sits can last for way too long so I think staff should be trained to minimize the time taken to do sits so people can get back to roleplay.

Another issue I've had is that there's quite a few staff who look over the less offensive rules such as FearRP and NITRP, which is annoying as people think they can get away with it and continue.

Edited by Unkn0wn_F1R3
  • Like 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 3:14 PM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I think that staff need to get on duty more often as when I've played at times where there's only one two staff online, they can either ignore calls and roleplay or say they will get on later repeatedly and sometimes will never get on duty.

Other issues I've had is some sits can last for way too long so I think staff should be trained to minimize the time taken to do sits so people can get back to roleplay.

Another issue I've had is that there's quite a few staff who look over the less offensive rules such as FearRP and NITRP, which is annoying as people think they can get away with it and continue.

honestly if that happens report them that should not be a thing

i think other staff should learn the handbook and not let people off with everything...

• Bread locked this topic