Elapin's Application - Denied

[GL] Elapin

What is your in-game name?: Elapin

1. What is your steam name?: [GL] Elapin

2. What is your steam ID?:steam_0:1:237084328

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Negative

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) End Of June

5. What date did you make your forums account? July 17 2018

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

7. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 14 https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/27692-gl-elapin/

8. Have you donated? Negative, Its a hard choice to donate for a CWRP jedi or CC or a PRP VIP+ or CC.

9. What rank are you applying for? Admin

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No but someone did try 4 times to make me join their community by making me a HOS

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Pacific Coast

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Fame/Matthew/Jeff Jr/Willy/Steve/Kade/North/th3

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be admin for many reasons. I have been in the community for about 1 year (1 more month and like 1 week till 1 Year) and I made my way up to Senior Mod, I have helped lots of people in my term as a senior mod and learned a lot. I also helped people apply for staff or how to apply for staff because they came to me for it. I really enjoy helping the community and I really care about how they feel. If someone would dislike me or multiple people dislike me, I would have a smooth and calm conversation with them or maby even leave something if it will make them happy. I have fun times role-playing and I also had fun times learning new things. Since the beginning, I have made some enemies and some friends, mostly friends, my enemies I made friends with and from those friends I learned things from them that I never knew. When I was given the opportunity to become a staff member from the wonderful SMT, I didn't want to make them regret that choice, I am slowly improving my staff abilities everyday and I think now is the time for me to move on in my staff time. When I first became staff I had a plan to help a certain amount of people everyday;For instance as TMOD I wanted to help 30+ people, Moderator would be 50+ people and senior mod would be 60+ people. As admin, I would be able to learn even more and help more people, the abilities would allow me to help others in certain situations and things I would be needed on. Me as a individual have points in thier life where they move on to the next step, I want to stay mature as I can and want to own up to the things I did. I stopped using my mic for certain situations just to staff mature. If I become a admin, I will have more responsibilities to help the community which I enjoy because I like to be a hard worker. If someone is sad that they lost something from someone breaking a rule, I would do my best to help fix it as I have also gotten a award for leadership and generosity. Me being an admin will help me be a bigger and brighter minded person and a even more caring person. Thank you for reading my staff applications and actually taking the time to read it. <3 Elapin

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? To start off, I would bring the person to a roof for a sit. Then I would try to handle the situation by trying to calm them down and see what is the problem. When the person starts cursing at me, I will then explain to the person that they are not able to RDM and I would give them a screen shot of the amount of people he killed from plogs. If he still curses at me non-stop, I would !mute then and !gag them if they go into chat and then calmly explain and tell what they did wrong and what they should've done. Then I would ungag and unmute to see if they are calmed down and if they continue, I would warn them for Mass RDM and NCWS, then give him a big minge of 10,000 seconds. Because we don't have a minge room, I would place a dupe of my own down with a sign or just place them under the map.

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Forgot Link

On 5/11/2019 at 3:01 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Gets on staff when told 

Good staff member 

Great application

Ready for Senior Mod 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

I am very sad to do so, but you need a Manager / Owner Permission. Fame is Head of Staff. I would not have -Support if you did get the proper permissions. Sorry!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

37 minutes ago, Matthew said:

-Support

I am very sad to do so, but you need a Manager / Owner Permission. Fame is Head of Staff. I would not have -Support if you did get the proper permissions. Sorry!