Alton Staff Report

Willy

Your In-Game Name: Willy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:76250625

Staff member's In-Game Name: COL Alton (Admin)

What did they do? Abusing Staff Rank/Phys Gun by smashing a car, Abused on PD job, Killed while Cloaked twice and Disrespected others.

Evidence (REQUIRED): So I've been contemplating this report but I was finally encouraged to do it. Here below is a full detailed explanation of what happened.

SM Lonewolf came to me in Teamspeak about an Abusive Staff Member in PRP. He sent me two videos that I was in favor of him staff abusing/PD Abusing/Disrespecting.

The First video shows him smashing cars, picking up people in front of many many PD members. As you can see in the beginning of the video he proceeds to smash the Police Car to the ground many many times that causes the map to shake. Next he decides to pick people up which is heavily against the rules for an Admin to do. After that he decides to pick up other cars while being on the COL PD job. I understand you cannot see the name template but he was the only one during the night (Seb can confirm this) and in the 2nd video it'll confirm he was playing during that time due to the two videos being a long 2 hour video of these clips being cut out for this report.

VIDEO 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63gnrJ_Ck-8&feature=youtu.be

The Second Video Shows Alton Disrespecting towards LoneWolf once again. In the video Lone Wolf believes it's RDM but it was a justifiable shooting due to him shooting in the air, (Even when he's Rping in a hunter). Then a VERY VERY faint brief sentence comes out. I couldn't hear it about for the first 2 or 3 times. Alton in the 2nd video says  "F*cking D*ck Head". Here is how to hear those 3 words. You need to start at 26-27 seconds and keep rewinding it when it reaches 29 seconds. Turn your volume all the way up, Press your headphones towards your ear, and you'll be easily able to hear those words towards Lone Wolf. This video proves that Alton was playing that night at that hour.

VIDEO 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S0dZqaZklA&feature=youtu.be

The Third and Final video is Alton of Abusing on the Administrator Job.  He proceeds to go to the Taco Bell where almost a dozen people are RP'ing and starts to Right Click Stun Sticking which damages them 10 each time with a hit. He proceeds to kill the same guy twice in front of everybody. He kills him once, then brings him again and kills him again. The Evidence is crystal clear on this, no explanation needed here.

Now these Videos are no way to represent the GL PRP Staff Team, these events that happened here carry on for the entire staff team.  We all look bad when this happens and this has no place. Please put your opinion down in chat with a +Support, +/- Support , -Support. Thank you and have a nice day.

** UPDATED ** MORE SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED BY ZAGE: https://gaminglight.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2019_05/4000_screenshots_20190422180143_1.jpg.72eeca6956455992aea45e9a78b5da28.jpg

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? - Re-training, Strikes, Demotions

Edited by Willy

+Support

• Shouldn't be using Powers off duty as an Admin
  • Abuse Of stunt Stick

~Mjay

+Support 

The video provides proficient evidence towards the claims in the report. Video 1 shows Alton swinging cars around as a minging matter. Video 2 briefly shows the disrespect. And finally video 3 shows Alton killing a civ 2 times. These claims are correct in my eyes. This is in no way acceptable as any rank as a staff member. The punishments are up to SMT to decide. 

https://imgur.com/a/2WFxMtq 

^This is also more evidence^

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

- These videos are very clear that Alton was staff abusing

- abuse of stun stick

- he was harassing a fellow member of gaminglight

I feel really bad for this member, I felt like this member was harassed and disrespected. This looks really bad against our staff team and Alton knows he cannot do this no matter if he was joking or not. I really like Alton, but I just feel this is not acceptable by any means and he knows this. He always does this, it is not like he can run away from this.

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

21 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+Support

- abuse of stun stick

I feel really bad for this member, I felt like this member was harassed and disrespected. This looks really bad against our staff team and Alton knows he cannot do this no matter if he was joking or not. I really like Alton, but I just feel this is not acceptable by any means and he knows this. 

Nothing personal Alton, This just isnt acceptable to do. Luv u bb <3

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

54 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+Support

- abuse of stun stick

I feel really bad for this member, I felt like this member was harassed and disrespected. This looks really bad against our staff team and Alton knows he cannot do this no matter if he was joking or not. I really like Alton, but I just feel this is not acceptable by any means and he knows this. He always does this, it is not like he can run away from this.

logan2.png

4000_screenshots_20190422180143_1.thumb.jpg.19d0e516775eae7860f78eee772a315b.jpg

26 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+Support

- abuse of stun stick

Found this picture of him that i took as well he seemed pretty proud of what he was doing

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+Support

I would expect an Admin to have a better understanding of the rule and respect players more so considering they are trusted staff members and its really disappointing that Alton was doing this because as a former Super Admin on PoliceRP I would expect an already indepth understanding of the rules and more respect for other players.

Video 1. it cant be proven that it was him despite another person allegedly confirming that it was him. 

Video 2. Disrespecting players as a staff member and especially as an Admin is quite unacceptable and should definitely result in either a rp punishment or a strike.

Video 3. Strike, he says "my finger slipped" and not once but twice is killing/attempting to kill another player while on duty.

All in all, I would recommend that Alton as an Admin receive a strike, demotion to Moderator, or complete removal given his past history as a staff member and reasons why he left originally.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager
7 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

I would expect an Admin to have a better understanding of the rule and respect players more so considering they are trusted staff members and its really disappointing that Alton was doing this because as a former Super Admin on PoliceRP I would expect an already indepth understanding of the rules and more respect for other players.

Video 1. it cant be proven that it was him despite another person allegedly confirming that it was him. 

Video 2. Disrespecting players as a staff member and especially as an Admin is quite unacceptable and should definitely result in either a rp punishment or a strike.

Video 3. Strike, he says "my finger slipped" and not once but twice is killing/attempting to kill another player while on duty.

All in all, I would recommend that Alton as an Admin receive a strike, demotion to Moderator, or complete removal given his past history as a staff member and reasons why he left originally.

Agreed with Th3. I love you Alton but you can't be doing this. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

Video 1) No full evidence it was Alton

Video 2) Whilst understandable this can be classed as 'disrepect' I think it's clear from the video the guy was cop baiting to get attention. Do I think it was the right way to do it? No but do I think it warrants a full report on a player? No, this seems more petty than anything.

Video 3) I'm complex to why this video has been submitted, I have seen MANY staff members do this. Including very high staff members past and present, especially with other people around. Is it abuse of his powers? Yes but I am not sure why this was submitted on someone's behalf that may not of been bothered by such actions. If Nicoolas asked for this to be posted then I can understand, I see no evidence to suggest this. I have been killed this way many times and took it as a joke. If Nicoolas wanted to take it further than I would of expected a staff report made by himself, if he asked for this to go ahead then please do let me know.

Screenshot 1) The 3d textscreen could of been made by placed by someonelse and cars stacked by other staff. Alton may of seen the funny side of the image and stood next to it, there isn't sufficent proof to say he stacked the cars. 

Alton is a long time staff member at GL, someone that has worked hard and earnt respect. I cannot defend all his actions, I can say that he is a valuable staff member in the community. He is one of the very few remaining UK staff and active on the server. A strike in my opinion would be sufficent punishment for everything together, anything further would be unessacary. 

Edited by Josh H-Y.

12 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support 

The video provides proficient evidence towards the claims in the report. Video 1 shows Alton swinging cars around as a minging matter. Video 2 briefly shows the disrespect. And finally video 3 shows Alton killing a civ 2 times. These claims are correct in my eyes. This is in no way acceptable as any rank as a staff member. The punishments are up to SMT to decide. 

28 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

+/- Support

Video 1) No full evidence it was Alton

Video 2) Whilst understandable this can be classed as 'disrepect' I think it's clear from the video the guy was cop baiting to get attention. Do I think it was the right way to do it? No but do I think it warrants a full report on a player? No, this seems more petty than anything.

Video 3) I'm complex to why this video has been submitted, I have seen MANY staff members do this. Including very high staff members past and present, especially with other people around. Is it abuse of his powers? Yes but I am not sure why this was submitted on someone's behalf that may not of been bothered by such actions. If Nicoolas asked for this to be posted then I can understand, I see no evidence to suggest this. I have been killed this way many times and took it as a joke. If Nicoolas wanted to take it further than I would of expected a staff report made by himself, if he asked for this to go ahead then please do let me know.

Screenshot 1) The 3d textscreen could of been made by placed by someonelse and cars stacked by other staff. Alton may of seen the funny side of the image and stood next to it, there isn't sufficent proof to say he stacked the cars. 

Alton is a long time staff member at GL, someone that has worked hard and earnt respect. I cannot defend all his actions, I can say that he is a valuable staff member in the community. He is one of the very few remaining UK staff and active on the server. A strike in my opinion would be sufficent punishment for everything together, anything further would be unessacary.

3rd video, even if it was his friend. He was doing in front of everybody, that's no way to represent the Staff Team. Period.

Edited by Willy

+ Support

- These are absolutely unacceptable

- Have had issues with Alton before

- Clear and hard evidence that he was abusing, there is no justification or way to get around this, 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

Why do you think I put a strike is reasonable punishment?

There were many other things wrong with your reply, I want SMT to decide upon so I put the biggest reason out of it.

13 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support 

5 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

Can you explain what else was wrong?

I don't want to take it into detail in this application, makes both of us look bad when we go back and forth. Best be left to SMT.

• Fame locked this topic