MTF Week is Cancelled and Discontinued

Dr. Ternith Plague

Due to overwhelming hatred for MTF Week from everyone, which was meant to introduce different MTF to everyone possible on the server:

It is with sadness which I must say that MTF Week will be cancelled and discontinued for an undisclosed amount of time. If people show interest in MTF Week to where they wish it back, we will try another five day trial run of MTF Week.

If you have any concerns, PM me on the Forums, or DM me at Dr. Ternith Plague#3343.

My apologies to those whom felt hatred for the event,

Dr. Ternith Plague - Event Team Member, Project Director of MTF Week

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

Damn I loved MTF Week. Mostly D class hated MTF Week

Only thing I didn't like was the cluttered coms when all the branches were involved. Nothing Ternith could have done, but having 10-15 MTF all shouting "106 breached" or "CI raid" while in the middle of the event is ear piercing and headache enduesing.

7 hours ago, AlexMSD said:

Only thing I didn't like was the cluttered coms when all the branches were involved. Nothing Ternith could have done, but having 10-15 MTF all shouting "106 breached" or "CI raid" while in the middle of the event is ear piercing and headache enduesing.

I didn't authorize CI Raids, and when I tried to get CI involved, Tony said 'nope'.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

• Manager
On 5/11/2019 at 7:00 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

I didn't authorize CI Raids, and when I tried to get CI involved, Tony said 'nope'.

bruh

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 5/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

You would interrupt him mid debrief/meeting asking him to raid that is why he said nope.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

I never said "nope" the reason I said no is because of the reason above and that it was a bit demanding.

You also said no to me using building that may have permapropped text screens, but that Chaos Insurgency no longer uses. I don't see any purpose in blocking off use of a single building from events.

• Bread locked this topic